Career Services partners with current adult and graduate students, as well as alumni, to proactively prepare, promote and pursue their career aspirations.
- Looking to change industries
- Returning from extended military, medical or ministry service and needing to re-enter the workforce
- Recently unemployed due to downsizing or other factors
- Interested in developing new skills and interests
- Pursuing their first substantive job
- Career assessments/skill aptitude testing
- One-on-one career counseling
- Resume and cover letter review
- Workshops related to interviewing skills and job search techniques
- Online career resource library and job board
- Career fairs and on-campus interviewing
- Networking with the Alumni Office
- On-campus screenings for potential interviews with interested employers
We know the unique challenges that adults face. Let us help you put your best foot forward in today’s competitive job market. Login to MyBethel.com for resume tips, advice on networking and to visit our job board.