If you are looking for degrees to provide you with in-depth studies into Christian theology and practical application, consider the 60-hour Master of Arts in Theological Studies program (MATS) or the 30-hour Master of Ministries (MMIN) program at Bethel College. These programs are structured to provide you with an advanced MA in one or two years of study. Consider these advantages...
Students in these programs will:
- Nurture a growing passion for ministry and scholarship.
- Develop a mature style of service and ministry that cares for the full range of human needs.
- Acquire biblical, theological, practical and personal skills needed for today’s world and ministry.
- Build necessary foundations to pursue further graduate ministerial and theological education.
- Cultivate skills in interpersonal relationships that reflect biblical values and build community.
- Acquire skills for Bible study and for communicating its message.
- Learn about and interact with the major philosophies and religious systems of the world.
- Examine and mine the riches of Holy Scripture for self-growth and sound ministry.
- Prepare for ministry within the student’s own church setting, with an awareness of the whole Body of Christ.
The Graduate School of Religion and Theology is dedicated to prepare men and women at the graduate level for a broad range of ministry opportunities. The School offers two programs, a Master of Arts in Theological Studies and a Master of Ministries. These programs are academically sound, biblically grounded and theologically challenging. They are purposely life-centered to address the issues of Christ-centered ministry in the contemporary world.
- Pastoral ministry
- Missions work
- Christian Education at local churches
- Teaching in a Bible College or Pastors Learning Institute
- Affiliation with para-church organizations (Inter-varsity, Christian Education publishing houses)
Bethel College is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the North Central Association.