/ Graduate Studies
/ Graduate Ministry Programs
- Completed Admission Application.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Interview with program director.
- Biographical sketch of 300 words covering your history, personal religious faith, why you are taking graduate studies, and why you selected Bethel College.
- Three Graduate Reference Forms from your pastor or qualified spiritual mentor, former professor or teacher, and another person who is not your relative.
- Completed Financial Aid Application.