Considering a career? Bethel College can help you. We have degree programs designed for working adults that will link you to new career opportunities. Want to know more? Please call us at 800.422.4251.
We offer innovative academic programs designed to meet the special needs of adult learners through:
Providing support services for nontraditional students with:
- Personal attention through small classes.
- A caring, supportive atmosphere.
- One stop registration and assistance with financial aid.
Assisting adults in reaching their full career potential with:
- Assistance with career selection.
- Personalized academic advising
- Credit opportunities for prior learning assessment.
Encouraging the development of Christian faith and perspective in adult learning experiences through:
- Academic programs that integrate the Christian faith.
- Nontraditional Chapel
Getting there faster:
- Innovative, accelerated academic programs.
- Six sessions a year means you can complete each course in just seven weeks.
- Classes start: October 22, Jan 10, March 9, May 6, and June 27
- Accelerated evening and Saturday morning courses that meet just once a week.
- Online classes that can be completed wherever you are
- Classes start at various different times during the year; helps you pick up required courses without waiting long for them to come around.
- Apply credit from prior learning experience to speed up your degree completion. Find out if your learning can get you prior learning credit.