- Schedule an appointment with a Nontraditional Studies counselor who will assist you with the admissions and registration process.
- Submit an application for admission to the Bethel College Nontraditional Studies Office.
- Have official transcripts from each college or university attended sent to the Nontraditional Studies Office. If you have military credit, submit a copy of your DD214 form.
- If you have less than 30 college credits, have your high school transcript or official GED scores sent to the Nontraditional Studies Office.
- Register for classes and meet college proficiency requirements. Proficiency can be met through the submission of Compass, SAT or ACT scores or college course work. If you do not have previous scores or college course work, you can fulfill the requirements by taking the Compass test in the Nontraditional Studies Office. To schedule a testing and registration appointment, call 574.807.7550 (local) or 800.422.4251.
- Consult the Financial Aid Office 574.807.7326 if you are seeking any federal (www.fasfa.ed.gov) or state (www.in.gov/ssaci) financial assistance.
All documents can be mailed to:Office of Nontraditional Studies
1001 Bethel Circle
Mishawaka, IN 46545