- Schedule an appointment with an enrollment counselor who will assist you with the admissions and registration process.
- Submit an Online Application
- Have official transcripts from each college or university attended sent to the Adult Studies Office. If you have military credit, submit a copy of your DD214 form.
- If you have less than 30 college credits, have your high school transcript or official GED scores sent to the Adult Studies Office.
- Register for classes and meet college proficiency requirements. Proficiency can be met through the submission of Compass, SAT or ACT scores or college course work. If you do not have previous scores or college course work, you can fulfill the requirements by taking the Compass test in the Adult Studies Office. To schedule a testing and registration appointment, call 574.807.7550 (local) or 800.422.4251.
- Consult the Financial Aid Office 574.807.7326 if you are seeking any federal (www.fasfa.ed.gov) or state (www.in.gov/ssaci) financial assistance.
All documents can be mailed to:Office of Adult and Graduate Studies
1001 Bethel Circle
Mishawaka, IN 46545