/ Nontraditional Studies
/ Degrees for Adults
/ Bible Ministry (B.A.)
Bachelor of Arts in Bible and Ministry
Degree Course Requirments and Descriptions
The Bible & Ministry program offers:
- Preparation for ministry or graduate study.
- Development of skills
for professional or lay ministry
- Credit opportunities for
prior learning experience.
- Financial aid counseling.
- Workshop and seminar style classes
in evenings and on weekends.
- Flexible scheduling in seven week
- Concentrations in:
- Pastoral ministry
- Associate ministry
- Missionary service
- Christian counseling
- An accelerated program accredited by The
Higher Learning Commission and a member of the North
Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
If you want…
- Formal in-depth Bible study and development of ministry talents
- Involvement in ministry as a volunteer or professional
in a Christian organization
- Accelerated evening or weekend
- Personal growth in interpersonal relationships
which reflect biblical values
- A balance of biblical and
theological education with practical skills
This program is for you!