Adult and Graduate Studies
/ Adult Studies
/ Degrees for Adults
/ Human Services (B.S.)
Bachelor of Science in Human Services
Degree Course Requirments and Descriptions
The Human Services program offers….
- Expertise in people-helping skills.
- Knowledge of the issues and crises that occur throughout life.
* Preparation for para-professional positions in human service agencies.
- Credit opportunities for prior learning experience.
- Financial aid counseling.
- Workshop and seminar-style classes in evenings and on weekends.
- Flexible scheduling in seven week sessions.
- Exploration of
- Interviewing techniques
- Crisis intervention
- Group and casework method
- Human development
- Family issues
- Personality theories
- Supervised agency experience
- An accelerated program accredited by The Higher Learning Commision and a member of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
If you want…
- A career that utilizes people-helping skills
- A concentration of studies for an entry level position
- Preparation for service in agencies such as
- Group homes
- Crisis centers
- Social service agencies
- Mental health facilities
- Law enforcement agencies
- Religious organizations
- Extended care facilities
- Substance abuse centers
This program is for you!