The Literary Magazine of Bethel College is now accepting submissions for our 2011 issue in four categories:
- Poetry - Maximum of three poems.
- Short Story - Maximum of one short story (fiction or non-fiction).
- 55 Fiction - No limit
- This is how to write 55 fiction for Crossings:
- Write a great story—not an essay, poem, or errant thought.
- Include as much of a setting, character or characters, conflict, and resolution as possible.
- Use 55 words or less.
- Write for this year's theme: Border Crossing
- Random - New Category!
- A place to publish creative works involving the written word that don't quite fit our other categories.
- Submissions of comics and other visual art are welcome!
Email your entries as attachments to email@example.com. Each poem, story, 55 fiction, or random entry should be in its own file. Also, feel free to contact us with questions.
All entries will be entered in the annual Crossings writing contest and strongly considered for publication.
A winner will be announced for each category at Honors Chapel on April 18th.