- PubMed - a service of the US National Library of Medicine that includes over 19 million citations from MEDLINE and other life science journals.
- Au Sable Institute - Promotes Christian environmental stewardship through academic and community programs, retreats and conferences.
- National Science Foundation Research Experience for Undergraduates – search for topics of interest or schools to apply to for summer research.
- MCAT exam – Reference for students interested in taking the MCAT exam.
- DAT exam – Students interested in dental school will need to take the DAT.
- GRE exam – Students interested in graduate school will need to take the GRE.
http://www.ets.org/gre/subject/about - Subject based exams
- University of Notre Dame Biological Sciences Seminars schedule.