/ Physical Sciences
Department of Physical Sciences
Our purpose is:
- To use the process of science to explore, investigate and discover the natural and empirical aspects of creation
- To promote the application of learning to engineering, chemistry, medical sciences, and other fields
- To glorify God by using His creation to know him and make him known.
Our goal is that students should be able to:
- Gain the skills needed to understand and evaluate natural phenomena
- Develop critical thinking skills, applying them to solving real-world problems
- Be competent at investigative methods, instrumental techniques and analysis of data
- Explore the relationship between Christian faith and the physical sciences
- Be empowered with a sense of understanding, ownership and responsibility that promotes a lifelong learning process of application and discovery
- Be empowered with, professional job skills, graduate school capabilities, or skills to join an engineering program.