- Work Phone 574.807.7193
Everest-Rohrer Fine Arts/Chapel, Room 108B
1001 Bethel Circle
Mishawaka IN 46545 USA EST
- Send an E-mail
Don Hunter, who is often referred to as “The Legend” by his students, is serving as the production manager and adjunct faculty for the theater department. He attended Bethel from 2002-2006 while he was a student he worked as a stage manager and an office assistant. He recently graduated from Wayne State University in Detroit Michigan, where he received his M.F.A. in stage management. While working in graduate school he was the production manager and stage manager for Waterworks Theatre Company. During the 2009-2010 season he worked on an original version of Alice in Wonderland and the Laramie Ten Years Later: An Epilogue. His favorite shows include: Peter Pan, The Crucible, Servant of two Masters, The Beaux’ Stratagem, Master Builder, The Diary of Anne Frank, Hamlet and Oleanna. His favorite advice given to him by an actor when having to step into a role as an understudy for a performance, “Remember, make faces not choices.”
- -Masters of Fine Arts in stage management from Wayne State University completed in May 2010.
- -Bachelor of Arts in Theatre from Bethel College completed in May 2006.
- -A production stage manager for the Hilberry Repertory Theatre Company in Detroit, MI from 2007-2010.
- -A company manager for the 2010 MFA/BFA acting showcase.
- -A production manager and stage manager for Waterworks Theatre Company in Royal Oak, MI from 2008-2009
- -An electrician and local call for touring shows at the Honeywell Center in Wabash, IN from 2001-2002 and 2006-2007