To Receive Transcripts:
- We need a written request including a signature in order to release a transcript. We will now also accept email requests that are submitted through a student’s Bethel College email account send to Registrar@BethelCollege.edu.
- All financial obligations to the college must be met prior to the release of a transcript.
- You may come to the registrar’s office to fill out the Transcript Request form, mail or fax (574.807.7950) a signed request, or request a transcript through your Bethel email account.
- The first 5 transcripts are provided at no cost. Each additional transcript after costs $5.
- Your name
- Address including zip code
- Maiden name (or other names used while at Bethel)
- Your Social Security number or student ID number
- The name and address where the transcript should be sent
- Your signature
- Method of payment(check, cash, or credit card), address, and phone number included
Our mailing address is:Office of the Registrar
1001 Bethel Circle
Mishawaka, IN 46545
Fax Requests and Credit Card Payment:
The fax number is: 574.807.7950
You may pay by check or credit card. When paying by credit card please include the following information in addition to the information requested above:
- Credit card issuer (Bethel accepts Discover, Mastercard, or Visa)
- Name of card holder as listed on the credit card
- Credit card number
- Three digit security code on the back of credit card
- Expiration date of the credit card (month/year)
- Your address including zip code
Note There is a 1-2 day turnaround on requests once received.
If you want your transcript to be sent in that days mail, we offer an expedited service for an additional fee of $10. If a faxed request is received by 2:00 pm we will mail your transcript that same afternoon by USPS regular mail. The signed request will need to have all the information requested by the Registrar’s office as well as the credit card information necessary for the transaction (please see guidelines in "Standard Requests" section above). Should you desire for us to overnight the transcript via USPS Next Day Air, you will need to pay the expedited service fee as well as the overnight charge from the carrier. Shipping charges will vary according to the destination. Because of this, we cannot provide you with shipping costs. The total costs for the transaction will appear on your credit card statement.