Katherine J. Gribbin Learning Commons
What is the Learning Commons?
The Learning Commons is a study space designed for individual and group work with access to technology and tutors.
What does the Learning Commons have for you?
- Small group study rooms
- Reserve a small group study room for a group project on our online schedule. Featuring four seats and plug-in access to a large flat screen monitor available in each room, rooms can be reserved for up to two hours.
- Laptop bar and checkout
- Our laptop bar has easily accessible electric and Ethernet outlets. Checkout a laptop from the Information desk to use anywhere in the Learning Commons.
- Student conference room
- The student conference room can be reserved for official or unofficial student groups of six or more. Reservations are managed by the Information desk consistent with the Learning Commons Student Conference Room policy.
- Peer tutors
- Peer tutors in a variety of subject areas will be available in the Learning Commons. Drop-in or reserve time with a peer tutor to meet in-person or online through our schedule.
- Study space
- The Learning Commons has many computer workstations and soft seating work spaces.
For more information please contact us at 574.807.7788 or firstname.lastname@example.org.