Thank you for your interest in applying to Bethel College. Please select from the following to begin the application process:
- Freshman Applicants
- Current high school seniors (with or without college credit) and high school graduates who have not taken any college courses after graduation.
- Transfer Applicants
- Students who have completed college course work following their high school graduation. Applicants must be in good standing and have a collegiate cumulative GPA of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or better in previous coursework.
- REACH (Register Early to Achieve College Hours) Applicants
- Duel enrollment for high school juniors and seniors with a good academic standing. Learn more about the REACH program.
- International Applicants
- Students applying for admission on an F-1 visa.
- Guest Applicants
- Students enrolled at another college who wish to enroll in a course at Bethel.
- Nontraditional Applicants
- Adult students (23 years of age or older) interested in an accelerated program with evening classes.
- Our admission committee considers each individual application file, paying special attention to:
- Course selection
- Extracurricular interests
- Evidence of academic ability and achievement
- Motivation and good character