Application Priority Date - Mar. 1
Submit the following to apply for admission
- Application for undergraduate admission (choose from the following)
- Official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- Students who are from countries where English is the first language should submit SAT or ACT scores.
- Official transcripts (sent directly to Bethel)
- Transcript from each secondary school and university attended accompanied by a certified English translation
- A CSS Profile must be submitted to determine your eligibility for financial assistance. This form is required for the first year of entry and does not have to be renewed each year.
- Personal statement of faith in English
Find out more information about the process by going to the International Students page.