Application Priority Date – March 1
Submit the Following to Apply for Admission
- Application for undergraduate admission (choose from the following)
- A $25 non-refundable application fee (waived if applying online)
- Official ACT or SAT scores
- Official transcripts (sent directly to Bethel)
- Transcripts from ALL colleges or universities attended, regardless of hours completed or reasons for leaving
- High school transcript if you have less than 30 transferable college credit hours
- Personal reference from your pastor or teacher
- Personal statement
*Personal Statement and Reference (optional): If there is additional information you’d like to share with the admission committee, you may include a personal statement and/or reference with your application. For example, these may be helpful to explain specific achievements or involvements, personal or family issues, difficult semesters or failing grades, etc.
After you apply
Upon submission of the application your admission counselor will guide you through the admission process. When all of the materials listed above have been received, a decision on your admission to Bethel College will be made. You will be notified of your admission status by mail, usually within three weeks of completing your file.
All accepted students are considered for academic scholarships. Award recipients will be notified within two weeks of being admitted to Bethel.