Lindsey Hab - Assistant Director of Admission
- Hometown South Bend, Indiana
- Riley High School ‘02
- Bethel College ‘06
BA in Communications
- Fax: 574.807.7650
- E-mail Lindsey
Getting to know Lindsey
- Dream Vacation Anywhere tropical where I can lay on a warm beach, sit under a tiki hut and sip Cherry Coke!
- Favorite Resaurants Barnaby’s and Redamak’s
- Favorite Games Rummy 500 and Dutch Biltz
- If you were an animal what would you be? A puppy!
- Current Music in your ipod? I have a little bit of everything from Chris Tomlin to Rascal Flatts.
- Favorite way to relax Spending the day at a water park, floating on the lazy river!
- Favorite Bible Verse Psalms 37:4 – “Delight yourself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart.”
I grew up in South Bend so I was never far from Bethel. It was definitely my first choice in colleges, and when I started orientation my freshman year, I immediately knew Bethel was where I belonged. I loved being a part of the strong Christian community and God helped me grow in many ways. He brought some amazing people into my life who helped create a great college experience.
Some of my best memories come from being a part of the theatre department here. The students and faculty in that department became like a second family to me. I loved taking part in the productions. Whether on stage or behind the scenes, every show brought about the type of fun and memories you just can’t plan for. For two years I was also a part of Genesians, Bethel’s traveling drama troupe. We traveled to Mississippi my senior year to help with hurricane relief at a local church and performed our show at elementary schools; a trip I’ll never forget.
Now as an admission counselor, I’m excited to help others learn more about Bethel.
The best advice I can give someone when selecting a college is, listen to God’s calling and go where He leads!