Redgina Hill — Admission Counselor
- Hometown South Bend, Indiana
- Clay High School ‘00
- Indiana University ‘06
B.A. in General Studies
Indiana Wesleyan University ‘10
- Fax 574.807.7650
- E-mail Redgina
Getting to know Redgina
- Current Music in your Ipod Gospel and Christian Contemporary
- Favorite way to relax Laying on the couch watching a movie
- Something you have tried but will never eat again Deer meat
- Favorite Bible VersePhilippians 4:6–7 – "Be careful for nothing; but in everything by pray and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."
I grew up in the South Bend/Mishawaka area and learned about Bethel College through friends and fellow church members that had attended the college. I can recall numerous conversations about Bethel’s strong Christian education, awesome athletic program and a genuine sense of community. I am so blessed to now be a part of the Bethel family!