Application Priority Date – July 1
Submit the Following to Apply for Admission
- Application for undergraduate admission (choose from the following)
- Official transcripts (sent directly to Bethel) indicating exceptional ability
- Minimum 3.0 (4.0 scale) is required
- Permission form filled out by guidance counselor, principal or primary home educator.
- Download and print the permission form.
- Official ACT or SAT scores are required for English, Math and Science courses
REACH students who wish to enroll at Bethel after high school graduation only need to submit an updated high school transcript and ACT or SAT scores if not yet submitted.