Do you already have some knowledge or credentials in an area of study? Bethel's Adult Studies program gives you credit for what you already know, turning real knowledge into degree-level credentials for a new position or career. We've also shortened the time it would normally take to complete course work.
Learning is accelerated at Bethel through a six-session-per-year structure of seven-week-long classes that let you quickly dig into courses and speedily acquire the class credits needed for your degree or certification. If you're looking to make a quick career change or advancement, this provides optimum flexibility to adapt courses you need to the pace you want.
Getting there faster:
- Innovative, accelerated academic programs.
- Six sessions a year means you can complete each course in just seven weeks.
- Classes start: April 30, June 25, Aug 20, Oct 22, Jan 10, March 9
- Accelerated evening and Saturday morning courses that meet just once a week.
- Online classes that can be completed wherever you are
- Classes start at various different times during the year; helps you pick up required courses without waiting long for them to come around.
- Apply credit from prior learning experience to speed up your degree completion. Find out if your learning can get you prior learning credit.