The Alumni Board keeps the vision in focus
Bethel College Alumni Association goals:
- Promote alumni relationships.
- Engage alumni into the life of the college.
- Encourage alumni to be ambassadors of Bethel in their world.
This year's members
Pamela Austin '14
Chad (Krissy) Campbell '14
Jamie Crothers '13
Joshua (Andrea) Gregory '01
Karen (Larry) Kijak '01
Wes (Meredith) Laidig '10
Cassie Mills ‘15
Edoarda (Stephen) Perez '14
Phil (Allison) Wagler '03
Harold (Faith) Knight '65
Matt (Elizabeth) Selge '12
Jean (Rob) Bjorkland '78
Andrea Helmuth '95
Ben (Joslynn) Nehls '10
Would you like to be on the Alumni Board?
We know you have a heart for your alma mater and want to be part of positive efforts, consider applying today. The function of the alumni board is multi-pronged. Here is what we ask from our board members:
- Pray for Bethel College
- Attend the Alumni Board meetings
- Help recruit students by being a positive spokesperson in your community
- Promote new programs at the college
- Help identify key people for prospective board members, award recipients, and potential donors
- Represent the college well at any event
- Give financially to the college
- Work with, and approve, long range Alumni plans and directives
- Represent the Alumni Board at board-sponsored events