Alumni Awards Description
Alumnus of the Year Award
- Recognition of outstanding achievements by an alumnus or alumna of Bethel College in their community, church, vocation and/or alma mater.
Professional Achievement Award
- Recognition for outstanding professional achievement by an alumnus or alumna of Bethel College in a certain field of expertise.
Outstanding Young Alum Award
- Recognition of an alumnus or alumna who has made significant contributions to society and/or has made significant professional advancement in their career (less than 10 years since graduation).
Lifetime Achievement Award
- Recognition of outstanding achievements by an alumnus or alumna of Bethel College during their entire lifetime- reflecting their whole life. (For retirees or posthumously).
- Recognition of alumnus or alumna for work done behind the scenes, unnoticed and sacrificial.
Honorary Alumnus Award
- Recognition of an individual who has demonstrated a special relationship with the college and its students as if it were their own alma mater.
Distinguished Friend Award
- Non alumnus or non alumna who has contributed significantly through personal service toward the advancement of Bethel College.
Distinguished Professor Award
- Presented to a teacher devoted to good teaching; to the academic, spiritual and emotional welfare of the students; a teacher devoted to the faithful teaching and proclamation of the Word of God.
Distinguished Parents Award
- Awarded to parents who have contributed significantly through personal service to the students of Bethel College
Distinguished Accomplishment Award
- Outstanding alumnus or alumna who has attained national or international honor and has brought recognition to Bethel College.