Bethel College License Plate
Good news! Bethel is proud to offer a Special Group Recognition License Plate through the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles. Please make the BMV aware that you desire to participate in this program when renewing or purchasing your new plate. The cost of a Bethel plate, beyond customary plate fees, is an additional $25 gift to the college and a $15 administrative fee assessed by the state which will be collected by the BMV. An approved application from Bethel is no longer required to participate.
- You must be an Indiana resident to participate in the license plate program.
- Special number requests must be submitted to the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (BMV) at the time of purchase.
- Most BMV locations do not keep Bethel license plates on site. Plan accordingly and renew in advance of your expiration date.
- The plate is issued as the standard vehicle registration plate for passenger cars, recreational vehicles and trucks weighing less than 11,000 pounds.
- License plates are available only through the Indiana BMV.