- Location: Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic
- Dates: May 17-25, 2014
- Organization: Students International
- Leaders: Dr. Gregg and Tammy Chenoweth
- Registration deadline: January 17, 2014
- Cost: $1,995
- Trip maximum: 40
Serve alongside Dr. Gregg and Tammy Chenoweth in one of sixteen ministry sites that use construction, dentistry, education, microfinance, health care, physical therapy, social work, and sports as a way to reach the community surrounding Jarabacoa. Partner with Students International, the host organization for our semester abroad program, and build intentional relationships within the team and community. Connect with several alumni who have moved to the Dominican Republic and are ministering in the Jarabacoa area.
Upon submission of your registration and non-refundable deposit of $295, a confirmation message will be sent to your email with further instructions. Make sure you have the following items when registering:
- Passport information (registrations can still be submitted without a passport).
- Church Reference Contact Information-email and phone number (pastor, board member, or leadership personnel).
- Information concerning recent medical situations.
- Information concerning primary health insurance.
- January 17: $295 non-refundable deposit due
- February 14: $850 due
- March 28: $850 due
Refund Cancellation Policy
- Refund less $295 non-refundable deposit for written cancellations received on or before February 14.
- Refund less $900 for written cancellations received on or before March 28.
- No refund for cancellations received after March 28, 2014.
Optional: If you would like to protect your investment, Travel Guard Insurance can be purchased through: Huckemeyer Insurance Service, HIS@bright.net, 419.586.7058.