- Location: Washington D.C.
- Dates: June 16-20, 2014
- Organization: K and K Tours
- Hosts: Dale and Edie Leinbach
- Travel Leader: Steve Matteson
- Registration deadline: December 6, 2013
- Cost: $896 - $1168 (Dependent upon lodging requests)
- Trip maximum: 50
Dale and Edie Leinbach, former Missionary Church Ohio Superintendent, are hosting an unforgettable trip that teaches about our nation’s history. Travel alongside fellow alums and friends of the college on a five day Christian Heritage Tour of Washington D.C. K and K Tours will provide you with a hands-on American History experience. You will visit numerous sites during your trip, including: the U.S. Capitol Building, Arlington National Cemetery, Smithsonian Institute, Ford’s Theatre, Kennedy Center for Performing Arts, Lincoln Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam War Memorial, Jefferson Memorial, FDR Memorial, MLK Memorial, National Archives, Washington Monument, and many more.
Upon submission of your registration and non-refundable $295 deposit, a confirmation email will be sent you with further instructions. When registering, be sure to have recent medical information and primary health insurance information on hand.
- December 9: $295 non-refundable deposit due
- January 20: $400 due
- April 30: Total remaining balance
Refund Cancellation Policy
- First and second payments - Non-refundable
- 45 days prior to departure - $695 non-refundable
- 30 days prior to departure – No refund
Optional: If you would like to protect your investment, Travel Guard Insurance can be purchased through: Huckemeyer Insurance Service, HIS@bright.net, 419.586.7058.