Don’t Read This: My List of 10 Things to do When I’m Home
WOOHOO!!!! Can you smell that? Smells good right? What is it though? It’s not team spirit, its FREEDOM! A great semester is coming to an end, and what does that mean? Let me spell it for you.
Give me a C-A-N, give me an A-D-A! What does that spell? HOME!
Yes, that’s right, I get to go home for the holidays and I’m actually getting pretty excited, can you tell? I havent been home since July! Thats pushing six months! I’m not the type to get homesick, but I am really happy to get to see my friends and family. Hopefully it doesnt go by too quickly, but either way it will be a blast.
Quick check-list of things to do when I’m home:
1. Go to Tim Hortons and get a pack of TimBits. (It’s a Canadian thing)
2. Go to Canadian tire.. just because I miss it
3. Go skating, not ice-skating, just skating… because it’s already assummed that it will be on ice
4. Start talking Canadian.. no more using this fake “Americanized accent”
5. Take a deep breathe and smell the free healthcare
6. Visit the Prime Minister. His address is 24 Sussex Drive. He does not have high security, if you bring them gingerbread men they will surely let you in. Seriously, they will.
7. DRINK MILK FROM A BAG. Americans just don’t understand.
8. Eat a beavertail. No not a real one, Google.ca it Americans!
9. Hold a community meeting and talk with other Canadians about the interestingly weird things about America.
10. EAT POUTINE. I don’t even like french fries or gravey but when both of them are combined with cheese curds, its like a synergism in my mouth.