It’s just one of those days where everything is thrown at you. It’s not bad, it’s just busy. It’s one of those days where you’re confronted with challenges and you just have to pray for the strength to get through. That is one thing that really struck me last night in Shupe Group. We often pray for our challenges to be taken from us, but instead we should pray that God gives us the strength to make it through them. I love the quote, “Don’t tell God how big your storm is, tell the storm how big your God is.”
Anyway, my busy day is upon me.
- Chapel held it’s challenges having an African dj share. (Being an interpreting major I’ll let you guess my challenges there. )
- I had a test in Law Enforcement. (Yup, I’m majoring in Sign Language Interpreting and minoring in Criminal Justice.)
- I get to have lunch with prospective Trustee Scholars. (Yay! Eating delicious food and talking with prospective students really isn’t a challenge, though.)
- I work the ticket office this afternoon and then again tonight for the actual performance. (We have performances of our Spring musical, Little Women, this weekend! And my family is coming up to see tomorrow’s performance!!!!! )
- I am not only working the play tonight, but I get to see it, too! It’s interpreted tonight. (By some very lovely interpreters whom I dearly love, might I add.)
So, it’s a busy day, but the hardest parts should be behind me. Thank the Lord for my roommate and the girls on my floor who reminded me to find my strength in God through it all.