Quick week with a quicker week on its way
So a couple noteworthy things happened this week.
- I got up to 34 MPH on a longboard! I went out with a couple of Bethel friends and pulled that one off. Not super notable, but interesting, nonetheless.
- Palm Sunday’s worship yesterday was great! I was encouraged and found some insights into Palm Sunday that I never had.
- I managed to not fall victim to any April Fool’s day jokes! (Believe it or not, for me this is somewhat of a miracle.)
- Easter Break is only three days away. I’m excited, but these three days might be pretty jam-packed.
- We had a great Deeper Life Conference, and I was challenged to delve further into my relationship with the Lord.
That’s all for now! God bless.