Administrative Systems Analyst
- Posted: 4/1/2013
Bethel College seeks a full-time systems analyst for its administrative ERP system. Reporting to the Director for Administrative computing the primary purpose of this position is to provide leadership and technical support for the migration of the administrative system from Jenzabar’s CX to JX. Responsibilities include coordinating and training campus personnel to integrate ERP functionality with College business practices; overseeing system by analyzing requirements; implementing software and updates; recommending system controls and policies; and recommending local modifications. Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of administrative system CX to JX (45%)
- Providing administrative software training for campus personnel (15%)
- Maintaining software updates to the administrative software (10%)
- Providing technical support (10%)
- Improving the system through business practices and recommending changes in policies and procedures (5%)
- Maintaining documentation and staying current professionally and technically through various avenues (20%)
- Minimum three years technical experience with relational databases and ERP applications. Working knowledge and experience with SQL. Experience in developing and implementing standards, procedures and processes to support operational process.
- College degree.
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy.
- Ability to lead teams in planning and implementing technical solutions.
- Fluent and effective English speaking and writing skills.
- Hardworker, flexible and deadline oriented.
- Committed Christian lifestyle.
- Experience working in higher education.
- Experience working with Jenzabar.
About Bethel College
Bethel College is an accredited evangelical Christian college offering associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees in more than 70 areas of study. The current enrollment of more than 2,000 includes students from 34 states and Puerto Rico, 19 countries, more than 25 denominations and 16 percent from culturally diverse backgrounds. Bethel College is located on beautifully wooded 75 acres in Mishawaka, Indiana. Bethel also offers specific academic programs at sites in Elkhart, Ind., Fort Wayne, Ind., Dowagiac, Mich., and St. Joseph, Mich. For more information about Bethel College, visit www.BethelCollege.edu.