Hope Mission Internship Opportunities
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
The Hope Mission Internship Program seeks to provide a hands-on, interactive learning experience for young adults, students, and post-grads seeking experience working in the inner city and the non-profit sector. Interns will gain valuable career skills, increased knowledge, professional contacts and leadership skills. Interns will be placed within a department of Hope Mission for 4 months, 8 months or 12 months, depending on preference, availability and department needs.
· Bargain Shoppe
· Child and Youth Ministry (Edmonton, Calgary & Wetaskiwin)
· Farming/Gardening/Agriculture/Horses of Hope (Bethany Homes Wetaskiwin)
· Food Services
· Music and Drama
· Men & Women’s Ministry and Addictions Programs
· Youth Shelter and Outreach Ministry/Rapid Exit (Housing)
Room and board is available for full-time interns, along with a monthly stipend. Full-time interns may also be eligible for a $1000 bursary if returning to school upon the completion of their internship.
- Interns must be at least 18 years old.
- Interns should be committed Christians, dedicated to spiritual growth and willing to uphold Hope Mission’s vision, values and statement of faith.
- Interns must be prepared to commit to a full-time work schedule as well as to the activities, special projects, bible study and seminars.
- Interns are required to submit a current (within the last 6 months) police information and child/youth intervention check if offered a position at Hope Mission
How to Apply
Check out http://hopemission.com/get-involved/internships/ for all of the details and forms. Have questions? Email us at email@example.com OR call 780.422.2018, ext. 225.