Seeking Christian Summer Camp Staff – Brightwood Ranch
Tomahawk | Alberta, Canada
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Hope Mission operates 2 Christian summer camps which provide a summer camp experience for kids from single parent, foster and group homes.
Brightwood Ranch is 220 acres of rolling hills located one hour west of Edmonton, Alberta. We operate programs for youth ages 6-17 through 6 day resident and out tripping camps.
Gladstone Mountain Camp is 200 acres in the Rocky Mountains, one hour southwest of Pincher Creek, Alberta. We operate 3 weeks of programming in August.
Camp Activities include: horseback riding, archery, skateboarding, climbing wall, low ropes course, zip line, riflery, drama, crafts, petting zoo, wilderness skills, Bible studies, chapels, games and much more. At Gladstone Mountain Camp, some of the above activities plus canoeing, kayaking, and swimming
Summer positions are paid and include room and board:
- 4 month positions: main site program director, head wrangler, horse camp instructor, youth development program leaders, tipi village program director, secretary, maintenance.
- 2 month positions July and August: counselors, assistant cook, youth development program assistants, male and female unit leaders, wranglers, lifeguard and nurses.
- May 1 or June 19, 2014 depending on position
- $1000/month + room & board can also raise $1000/month more
- Commited Christian
- Love for underprivileged kids
- Enjoyment of the outdoors
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Brent Ankrom
Mailing Address: Box 277 Evansburg, AB T0E 0T0
Camp Phone: 780-727-3840
How to Apply: send resume
138 total views, 4 today