Vehicle Maintenance Student Staff
Mishawaka | Indiana, United States
Bethel’s Maintenance department is seeking a student to perform minimal vehicle assessment and maintenance on all fleet vehicles.
Performs general maintenance/upkeep to all fleet vehicles including: checking oil, tire pressure, tire tread, cleaning the interior and exterior, test driving, and filling up with gas when the fuel level is below ¾ of a tank.
Responsible for assessing, calling and scheduling vehicle maintenance while checking with supervisor before any maintenance is scheduled.
If assigned work is completed, student may assist in any work assigned to maintenance student workers.
- To have a basic understanding of minimal routine and preventative vehicle maintenance schedules
- The ability to hook up, pull, and back a trailer
- The ability to maintain fleet vehicle computer records
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
Six months of similar or related experience desired
- High school education or GED
- A valid US driver’s license is required.
- Normal courtesy in dealing with others is required
- Work involves some contact with area businesses
- Contact usually involving routine, non‑sensitive issues
- Good written, oral and interpersonal communication skills are necessary
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions and withstand extreme hot and cold working condition
- May be required/requested to travel to off‑campus sites as needed
How to Apply
Please print out the Maintenance Job Application and complete. Submit completed applications to Career Services, A316, in the Huffman Administration Building.
121 total views, 2 today