Databases Organized by Title
If you experience problems logging in, see the login help page.
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
- Academic Search Premier
- The world’s largest academic multi-disciplinary database, Academic Search Premier provides full text for nearly 4,650 serials, including full text for more than 3,600 peer-reviewed titles. PDF backfiles to 1975 or further are available for well over one hundred journals, and searchable cited references are provided for more than 1,000 titles.
- EBSCO Animals
- Provides in-depth information on a variety of topics relating to animals. The database consists of indexing, abstracts, and full text records describing the nature and habitat of familiar animals.
- ERIC, the Educational Resource Information Center, contains more than 2,200 digests along with references for additional information and citations and abstracts from over 1,000 educational and education-related journals.
- Explora Educator's Edition
A tool designed to help teachers with lesson plans, student tools, curriculum standards and valuable sites for teachers.
- Explora for Elementary Schools
A student interface designed for use in Kindergarten through grade 5 with a focus on the Arts, Literature, Biography, Current Events, Geography and Culture, Health, History, Math, Science and more.
- Explora for Middle Schools
A student interface designed for use in grades 6 through 8 with a focus on the Arts, Literature, Biography, Current Events, Geography and Culture, Health, History, Math, Science and more.
- Explora for High Schools
An interface designed for students in grades 9 through 12 with a focus on the Arts, Literature, Biography, Business and Careers, Current Events, Geography and Culture, Health, History, Math, Science and more.
- Funk & Wagnall's
- This database provides over 25,000 encyclopedic entries covering a variety of subject areas.
- INSPIRE Databases
- INSPIRE provides access to many databases for Indiana residents. INSPIRE includes Biography Resource Center, a source for biographical information; Informe, a collection of popular Spanish language magazines; and, Litfinder, a full text resource of literary works.
- MAS Ultra - School Edition
- Designed specifically for high school libraries, this database contains full text for more than 500 popular, high school magazines. MAS Ultra – School Edition also provides more than 360 full text reference books, 85,639 biographies,104,481 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of 285,912 photos, maps & flags, color PDFs and expanded full text backfiles (back to 1975) for key magazines.
- Middle Search Plus
- Middle Search Plus provides full text for more than 140 popular, middle school magazines. All full text articles included in the database are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles). Full text is also available for thousands of biographies and historical essays. Middle Search Plus also contains 85,639 biographies, 104,481 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of 285,912 photos, maps and flags.
- Primary Search
- Primary Search provides full text for nearly 70 popular, magazines for elementary school research. All full text articles included in the database are assigned a reading level indicator (Lexiles), and full text information dates as far back as 1990.
- Professional Development Collection
- Designed for professional educators, this database provides a highly specialized collection of 520 high quality education journals, including nearly 350 peer-reviewed titles. This database also contains more than 200 educational reports. Professional Development Collection is the most comprehensive collection of full text education journals in the world.
- Testing & Education Reference Center
- Testing & Education Reference Center (TERC) provides users with in-depth information on colleges and universities, graduate and professional programs, distance learning, corporate training, available scholarships and awards, preparatory entrance tests and much more. This online education resource provides everything users need to learn more about furthering their education and making informed decisions on their future from one single, handy database.