- Ask a Librarian
Sends a question to the reference staff. The reference staff are willing to answer all sorts of questions.
Please give concise and accurate information so that we may respond as quickly as possible. or questions on how to find information or about the library, you may either call the library at 574.257.3283 or send a question via e-mail using Ask a Librarian.
- Interlibrary Loan Book Request
- If you can't find a book, ask us to get it for you from an affliated library.
- Interlibrary Loan Article Request
- If you can't find an article, ask us to get a copy of it for you from an affliated library.
- Purchase Suggestion
- If you have a book that you think the library should purchase, fill out this form to send it to the librarian to consider for purchase.
- Book In Process
- If, while using the catalog, you come across a book without a call number, you have encountered a book that is "In Process." If you want to get that book, you may fill out this form.
- Renew Items
- Use this form if you have items that you need to renew.
- Catalog Comment
- If you have a question about using the catalog or if you have any comments about the catalog, use this link.
- Catalog Record
- If you have a come across a catalog record that seems to be problematic, use this link.
- Technical Problem
- If you have any technical problem, use this link. Some types of problems include problems with the website, problems logging in to the databases, and problems with the catalog.
- General Comment
- If you have any comments about the library, feel free to send us something.