Praying for Bethel’s Next President

Welcome Dr. Gregg and Tammy Chenoweth!

We wrote this blog post months ago in anticipation that one day, the final presidential candidate would visit the page and see hundreds of comments written by our students, alumni, faculty, staff and friends of the college. We are so excited that the day has finally come and we have the opportunity to write a personalized message to you!

Make sure to scroll to the bottom of the page and read through the comments. You will find Bible verses, stories about Bethel, prayers and other words of encouragement. One of Bethel’s greatest strengths is the relationships – the Spirited Connections – that happen here on our campus, and this is our attempt to bring some of those connections to life for you.

We hope this will help you get to know our community a little better. We are excited to have you on campus this weekend and are praying for wisdom and guidance for you and your family!

—————————————————————-

Original blog post from February 1:

During this time of transition we know that the Bethel family – students, alumni, faculty, staff, friends of the college – are already praying for the presidential search committee to have wisdom and guidance as they make decisions about who will lead Bethel into the next phase of growth. We know you are already praying for President and Mrs. Cramer as they finish well and look forward to a new season of life. But we also would like you to join us in a special initiative to pray for the next president and his/her transition into our community.

“Prayer for the President” is designed to accomplish two goals. First, it serves as a call to corporate prayer. Matthew 18:19-20 tells us that there is power when just two or three gather together and agree in prayer

Second, we want this to serve as a very personal introduction to the Bethel community. We hope that each of the final candidates will visit this page and be greeted by hundreds of comments – encouragements, Bible verses, stories about Bethel, and much more – demonstrating that “Spirited Connections” is much more than a marketing slogan, it is a way of life on our campus. We hope they will see that we care deeply about one another and take time to encourage and pray for one another; that we have taken time to pray for our next president even before we know who s/he will be. Ultimately, we hope this will help the right candidate confirm that this is the place for his/her next step.

And so we invite YOU to join us in praying for the president! Here are ways you can participate:

1. Pray! We’ve created a list of specific prayer points that can help guide you as you pray for our next president.

2. Post a comment below. You can share a Bible verse, a prayer, an encouragement, a quote, a meaningful story about your connection to Bethel, or anything else that you think would be uplifting and would give the candidates a glimpse into the Bethel community.

3. Subscribe to the Bethel Facebook and/or Twitter accounts. Every week during the spring semester we’ll post a different theme for comments that we hope will generate some creative, helpful and fun suggestions for the next president.

4. Share this page (BethelCollege.edu/Prayer) via email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. with others who are connected to Bethel. Ask them to participate by praying, commenting and sharing.

Thank you for being a part of the Bethel community and for joining us in welcoming our next president!

267 Responses to Praying for Bethel’s Next President

1. Lynda Roberts says:

I pray that you have faith to believer God has good plans for you (phillipians 1:6) . Always remembering we are Christ’s children, and He does have good for us. Bethel has such a great vision for God and it will continue to be!

• Griffyn Carpenter says:

I Pray that God lead you in the right direction while choosing the next path to take in your life. God had a concrete plan in place for everyone and I cannot wait to see what you both can do for our college. I also pray that God blesses you and your family with great health and great fortune along the way!

• Brad Brink says:

I pray that God’s will and purpose becomes clearly exposed to you as you endeavor upon this exciting new chapter of your life. We are all excited to experience what the Lord has in store for you and the Future of Bethel College. God Bless, and you will be in our prayers.

• Zak Shively says:

As you embark on this new journey I pray our Lord God almighty guides and comforts you. Keep him within the confines of your life and watch the miracles unfold. I cant wait to see what our Lord has in store for this great campus of Christian individuals. God Bless you.

• Sheila says:

The Lord has given you a heart to serve. May He reveal His great and marvelous plans to you and the Bethel College community in the coming months and years. May He surround you with Godly council set on furthering His Kingdom through Bethel’s students, staff, faculty and alumni. May He give you wisdom and knowledge on how to empower the students to step into all God has for them with keen encouragement that each student can be used by God right now in their spheres of influence. May Christ truly be at the Helm of the Pilots. Lord be with you as you seek His face.

2. One of the aspects of this presidential search that excites me is not only what the new president will bring to Bethel College, but what the Bethel family will provide for the new president and his/her family. God has great things in store for the college (Jeremiah 29:11-13). But the Lord also has a wonderful “next chapter” planned for our new president. I’m praying that we can minister God’s blessings to the person of God’s choosing for “such a time as this.”

3. Jacqueline Keiser says:

Psalm 139 God has a plan for you ! Bethel college’s unique purpose is meeting the needs of all students and making a level playing field for everyone to do great things academically and spiritually.

4. Richard T. Young - Chair Theatre Dept. says:

Dear New President of Bethel College:

Our whole department, students, faculty and staff have been praying for you since the day Dr. Cramer announced his retirement. I came to Bethel College through an amazing serendipity of God’s Grace and hope you will have the same experience. In the theatre dept. it frequently feels like family and a we are anxious to welcome you.

Richard

5. Renee says:

“‘The LORD bless you
    and keep you;
    The LORD make his face shine on you
    and be gracious to you;
    The LORD turn his face toward you
    and give you peace.'”
    Numbers 6:24-26

You are in our prayers; we are excited to see what God has in store!

6. robyn gerencser says:

I pray that you and your family have a smooth transition in moving to the Bethel community and becoming a part of the Bethel family. We cannot wait to have you here with us to help us grow not only as a college, but as a community!

7. Amber Smith says:

We are praying that God will give you a supernatural vision and insight for the direction of leading our college. Bethel is an amazing college that is changing lives on a minute by minute basis and we pray that you will seek Gods plan and continue to to do this. We pray for widsom and discernment in making decisions and faith that God will fill in teh gaps in resources.

Jeremiah 29:11-13

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.

8. Erin Kinzel says:

“I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth. These are the things I will do; I will not forsake them.” Isaiah 42:16

As our next president, I hope that you will arrive at Bethel excited about the future but I am sure you will also have to grapple with the unknown. There will be new paths to figure out and new doubts that will require new faith. Isaiah 42:16 is my favorite verse when facing the unknown – it is a verse I have turned to quite often in the midst of my own life transitions and it is my prayer for you as you make the transition to Bethel. I pray that God will guide you along unfamiliar paths; that he will make the dark places light; that he will make the rough places smooth; that you will rest in the promise that he will not forsake you.

I look forward to seeing what the future holds for you and for Bethel College!

Erin Kinzel
    Assistant Director of Marketing

9. Kelsi Suddarth says:

Bethel College is an amazing school that changes the lives of it’s student and staff. Praying for you and your decision to be a part of this great family of Christ followers!

10. Lauren Dudley says:

Dear future President of Bethel College,
    As the process for finding you develops, I hope God is giving you clarity in your decision of becoming part of this amazing college campus. I hope He is tugging at your love for Him and helping you realize that in becoming our President you would be able to impact so many young Christians’ lives. You would be able to help us grow in our faith and allow us to do the same for you. I know in my heart that by coming here you would find such joy and wholeness just as I did when I became a part of the Bethel College family. I pray that this message finds you and gives you peace over your decision to become a part of something as wonderful as this college.
    Lauren Dudley, Junior nursing student and track athlete

11. Brookelyn Smith says:

I pray that throughout this process, you are seeking the Lord and finding clarity. I pray that God is preparing your heart and helping you to make this transition as smoothly as possible. We can’t wait to see what God has in store!

12. Kristin Gentzler says:

Dear New Bethel College President,

I pray that through this process you are fixing your eyes on Christ, trusting His plan He has for you and your family. I also pray that you will have peace with your decision to become our new president. Bethel has been a great place for me, and I hope it will be for you too! I’m excited to see how God will work through you on our campus.

Kristin

13. Shanel Smith says:

I will be praying that God helps to guide you through the different decisions that you will have to be making. That He can guide you and your family through this process and that He always reminds you of who is in control of every circumstance. Bethel College has been a great place for me as I study to be a nurse, and I know it can have a captivating experience on you as well.

14. Anna Klassen says:

Praying that God would grant you the courage and faith to uphold the truth and inerancy of the Bible from Genesis through Revelation. “For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes fo the heart. Nothing in all creation is hidden from God’s sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must give account.” Hebrews 4:12-13

15. Jessica Weaver says:

Praying for you and your family as you follow God’s will, hopefully leading you here :) Bethel College is an amazing college that invests in the students and staff beyond simply academic achievement.

Jer. 29:11-13

16. Stanton Hinson says:

This school has meant so much to me. I was in a bad way spiritually before I came here, and it is because of great leadership, like that of the school’s President that has made it possible to change my life. True leadership, connectedness to God, spiritual maturity, and LOVE are the aspects of this school that has caused me to change. I pray that in the search for the new President, that God will provide someone who can follow loves Him and can show love. I pray that this person will be mature in the spirit, and possess great leadership abilities. God has brought us to this time not to stress us out, but to give us an opportunity to grow even further into His divine plan.

17. Mallory Gilkey says:

I have enjoyed being apart of the Bethel College community these past few years. It is a great place for me to learn academically and grow spiritually in my relationship with Christ. I pray for the future president of Bethel College, and that God provides an easy transition for the next chapter in that individual’s life.

18. Sarah Lockwood says:

I pray God will give you wisdom and guidance as you step into the role of president of Bethel College. As a senior, I know first hand the many ways my time at Bethel has encouraged and strengthened my faith. May God bless you as you serve the college and continue the opportunity for students such as myself to grow in knowledge and in their in their relationships with God.

19. Amy Beck says:

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.” Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

Praying that when in doubt or unsure of your plans that you trust in the Lord. He is always there and will lead you on the path meant for you.

20. Amy Beck says:

Praying that when in doubt or unsure of your plans that you trust in the Lord. He is always there and will lead you on the path meant for you. Trust in God as you make your decision to come to Bethel College.

21. Amy Beck says:

Praying that when in doubt or unsure of your plans that you trust in the Lord.

22. Amy Beck says:

“Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.”
    Proverbs 3:5-6 KJV

23. Lauren Cox says:

Dear Future President,
    We pray that God would guide you as you seek His will in leadership. Bethel has had a history of great presidents who have all sought the Lord for guidance, which has reflected the way that they have faithfully lead the school. Bethel has been a blessing in my life, and I pray that it will continue to be a blessing in the lives of future students.

“For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you. We continually ask God to fill you with the knowledge of his will through all the wisdom and understanding that the Spirit gives, so that you may live a life worthy of the Lord and please him in every way: bearing fruit in every good work, growing in the knowledge of God, being strengthened with all power according to his glorious might so that you may have great endurance and patience, and giving joyful thanks to the Father, who has qualified you to share in the inheritance of his holy people in the kingdom of light.” (Colossians 1:9-12)

24. Joseph Morrison says:

My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man. Proverbs 3:1-4
    I pray that you follow God’s directing as you come to help lead Bethel college. He will guide you and prosper everything you do, if you just lean on him alone.

25. Krystina Hockin says:

It is my prayer that you will seek God first, basing your life and decisions off His Word. For “all Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousnes, that the man of God may be competent, equipped for every good work.” 1 Timothy 3:16. Whomever God has prepared to come lead as Bethel’s new president, I believe God has equipped you for this time and will work out wonderful things through you. Bethel is a wonderful college with faculty and staff who invest in the life of their students above and beyond the call of duty. When you step into this place, you step into what God is doing here and I believe it will be a blessing to all involved.

26. Karli Pepin says:

Hey, I am a nursing student at Bethel. I just wanted to let you know how amazing Bethel is. It is found on the Lord, and His word. Every class and every teacher really care about their students, and foremost the God they love. In classes, teachers almost always ask for prayer requests, and they take time to pray for each of them individually. Bethel is full of supportive faculty, and students eager to learn. The faculty members often go out of their way to help a student that needs to be caught up due to illness, or for someone who just cannot seem to understand a math problem. Time is generous at Bethel, and students enjoy their time here at this school.

Much prayer and support,
    Karli

27. Barb Bellefeuille says:

Two verses from the song “Be Thou my Vision” have been meaningful to me these days and as I pray about the Presidential transition at Bethel. The first verse is most familiar:

Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart; naught be all else to me, save that Thou art. Thou my best thought, by day or by night, waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light.

But this more unfamiliar verse is also poignant:

Be Thou my battle shield, sword for the fight; be Thou my dignity, Thou my delight; Thou my soul’s shelter, Thou my high tower: Raise Thou me heavenward, O Power of my power.

28. Jaimee Bingle says:

My staff and I continue to pray for you and your family as you transition into the role as the seventh president of Bethel College. I believe that you will find a family atmosphere here where we all work together (faculty and staff) to provide a quality education and spiritual growth for all students.

I have worked here for nearly five years as the director of marketing and communications, and I am always amazed at the heart of our faculty, staff, students and alumni. So many of them are doing amazing things on campus, in this city and all over the world. I love sharing these stories in many of our publications. It encourages me in my own walk with the Lord.

I can’t wait to hear your story and share it with the Bethel family!

29. Danielle says:

Why should you be excited to come to Bethel?
    Because Bethel will open your eyes to the world as Jesus sees it. New passions will be discovered, new ideas will be formed, new dreams made, and new friendships bonded. I warn you, Bethel is not for those simply looking for an education. Oh sure, I walked away with a diploma, and yes debt too, but I wouldn’t change it for anything. Bethel will change your life, turn your world upside down, stir the Spirit within you, and pretty much be the next best decision you’ve ever made next to accepting Jesus Christ as your Savior. Want to change the world? Start with changing your life at Bethel College; you’ll never regret it!

30. Danielle says:

You will have an opportunity to be a part of that change. It may bring great responsibilities, but nothing God cannot handle. Help bring others to Christ and make a difference in the lives of students, faculty, and staff. It’s amazing how personal it is. From the friendships to the meetings and classrooms, Bethel walks with God in every decision, relationship, and lecture. Come to bless others, but be prepared to blessed.

31. God we pray for the next president of Bethel College. Give them vision and grace with that incredibly challenging leadership position. I pray that you Lord would bring the right person to the search committee. I that the Bethel family would welcome them with open arms and be prepared to be led into a great and new future! Your will be done, Jesus! Amen.

32. Joe says:

One of the greatest experiences I had was through Bethel’s PacRim program. It was really an incredible time as I was on the first team that went out. The staff were nervous because they didn’t know how it would go, but even today I don’t think there’s been anyone who’s regretted going. All those kids, from my years and since, are lucky that Bethel offers such a program!

33. Bobbie budlikier says:

Bethel was such a blessing in a time of personal tumult in my life. I hope that the new president offers the leadership and strength deserved. There was a time in my life that I went through where I couldn’t even think of the name bethel without weeping because of the deep impact it had on me. I remember one time when I was super stressed because of a weight loss program that was just super stressful. I was in a 7/11 one morning and just as I got to the counter with my coffee I overheard someone say bethel college and I just broke down and cried instead of paying for my coffee. I wasn’t sure why, it could have been the stress from the weight loss but I think it was just the memories flooding back.

34. Lissa Diaz says:

My prayer is that God will lead, direct and equip you to be the president that Bethel needs during this time in the college’s history, and that you will find Bethel to be a warm, vibrant, caring community. I pray for your family during the impending transition, that you would sense God’s peace in your decision to come to Bethel, and that you will feel welcomed with open arms. Bethel is a special place where students not only get a solid eduction, but many also experience spiritual transformation. I am excited to see where God will lead Bethel during your tenure. Know that you are covered in prayer!

35. Jeremiah Diaz says:

My prayer is that God would bring something unexpected and wonderful. That beyond a stature, resume or physical appearance, this individual would have great vision and the God-filled drive to lead this institution in ways that were never thought of before. My prayer would be that someone outside the realm of playing favorites, but within the realm of making wise choices that sometimes seem counter-directive to past decisions would both lead and serve in the true form; not taking the accounts of few in consideration, but the many from themselves down to every student, faculty, staff or any other employee.

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” – Martin Luther King

“Humility isn’t thinking less of you,
    It’s thinking of you less.”

36. Psalm 119:105, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path.”

Psalm 81:10, “I am the LORD your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt; open your mouth wide and I will fill it.”

John 10:27, “My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.”

Psalm 37:4-5, “Delight yourself also in the LORD, and He shall give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the LORD, trust also in Him, and He shall bring it to pass.”

Something to remember: It’s not about you, it’s not about the students, and it’s not about Bethel College; everything is all about Christ.

37. Tony Morris says:

Two Bethel Presidents changed my life. Dr. Norman Bridges brought Bethel to my attention and made a way for Bethel to become not just my school, but my home. Dr. and Mrs. Steve Cramer made me see how special Bethel truly was and is. I wanted to transfer out of Bethel after my freshmen year, and the Cramers helped me to see what I could accomplish being apart of Bethel and what Bethel could accomplish in me. It is the personal, family atmosphere filled with true love and care that flows from the “Head” on through out the rest of the campus!!! I know God has His perfect person that He has prepared for this time.

38. Katherine Ross says:

“The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.” Proverbs 16:9.

I take comfort in knowing that the future president of Bethel will find his or her way here through steps established by God. What a blessing and reassurance!

39. Becky Schaut says:

Your heavenly Father already knows all your needs. Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need. Matthew 6:32-33 NLT

I am praying for you, our new president, and your family, that God will give you direction for every step you take in regard to your transition to Bethel College in Mishawaka, Ind. Also that He will give you peace and clarity regarding the decisions you have to make.

40. Jon Rolon says:

Isaiah 40:29 – “He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak.”

Regardless of who you are or where you came from, through God’s amazing power and strength you can be transformed to do His will and to lead through the Holy Spirit.

Bethel is the perfect place to come to with a broken soul, heavy chains, and baggage. So many opportunities to grow and so many people to be a crutch for your broken walk with God. My prayers go out to Bethel College in the pursuit of a new President. May God bless this Bethel with the leadership of an individual striving to follow God’s plan for this great school.

41. Erin Kinzel says:

In addition to all the verses and encouragements posted here I thought it might be nice to share a few practical things with you. I’m assuming you will probably move here from another city/state – maybe that won’t be the case but if it is, you might like to have some recommendations of area events, restaurants, and attractions that you shouldn’t miss. I hope others will chime in with their thoughts, but here are a few restaurants I’d recommend:

If you like Asian food you must try JW Chen’s (http://www.jwchens.com/), their food is excellent. The Almond Shrimp is my absolute favorite, I always have remind myself not to lick the plate clean. :) Jean, the owner, is the one who usually takes the orders and she is wonderful about listening to your preferences and recommending a dish just for you or even creating something specific to your tastes.

Polito’s is an Italian restaurant close to campus that many students and employees enjoy. Their breadsticks are huge and are especially good dipped in their signature vodka sauce. (Yes, I just recommended vodka sauce to the next president of Bethel College… It’s Bethel approved, I promise!!) Of course they also have delicious pizza and pasta and serve such big portions that I usually bring a lot home for a second meal.

For a glimpse of South Bend’s history you should try Tippecanoe Place (http://www.tippe.com/). The restaurant is housed in the mansion built by the Studebaker family in the late 1800’s – the mansion is stunning and you will feel like you’ve stepped back in history.

I’m sure there are more I could share but I will stop with those. I pray God will bless you as you make the transition here, not just in spiritual ways but in all ways physical as well.

42. Jessica Lacay says:

I’m so excited what the Lord has been doing on this campus! I’m so blessed to be an alumni from Bethel College. Not only was Bethel College an academic institution of choice for me, but a family! I believe 100% the Lord has annointed Bethel for reaching the people that step onto it’s campus. The atmosphere and intentionality of faculty, staff, and students is very significant and one-of-a-kind, encouraging, lifting, and attitude of servants unto the Lord! I can tell you, from the bottom of my heart, that the Lord has used Bethel College to grow in my relationship with Him and empower me in my education. I just want to express to you how much Bethel College meant to me as a student and now as an employee. I’m so grateful to be working here, recruiting students to come to this amazing institution. I believe God will guide you and direct you to accomplish great things with Bethel College through Him!

43. Michelle says:

Welcome to a very special community…a family that will support and pray for you as you make yourself at home! :)

44. Michelle says:

Welcome to the family…a family that will support and pray for you and be with you from here on out!

45. Such a learning experience at Bethel. Looking forward to the vision the next president brings.

46. Tom Carpenter says:

One of my favorite prayers in Scripture is Paul’s opening prayer to the Colossians. I regularly pray this for specific people and have made this my prayer for you and your spouse.

“For this reason also, since the day we heard this, we haven’t stopped praying for you. We are asking that you may be filled with the knowledge of His will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding, so that you may walk worthy of the Lord, fully pleasing to Him, bearing fruit in every good work and growing in the knowledge of God. May you be strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for all endurance and patience, with joy giving thanks to the Father, who has enabled you to share in the saints’ inheritance in the light.” (Col. 1:9-12 HCSB)

47. Matt Esau says:

I’m so excited to meet you and your family! Bethel’s best days are still ahead. I can only imagine the work God will do here as a new phase at Bethel College begins! Praying that we move forward with anticipation and excitement and let go of any fear that would hinder us:

The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” Romans 8:15

48. Jonn DeVon says:

I pray for leadership that will result in a fresh direction. Brave leadership that will take the college into ground breaking territory. A new outlook with a high perspective. Goals that appear unattainable but cause goal oriented success. A reorganization resulting in creativity and healthy financial mindsets. May breakthrough be the word for this coming year.

Reset!

49. Stephanie Hochstetler says:

As you and your family are introduced to Bethel College and the surrounding community, know that encouragement and prayer are being uplifted for you daily! I know you will find people focused on providing strong academic and spiritual growth for our students. I am continually amazed at the heart of the Bethel community and the stories I hear of staff, faculty, students and alumni contributing to our world. This is definitely an encouraging place to be and to be connected with! I pray that God will prepare our hearts for service with you, and equip you with grace, vision, wisdom and strength for the rewarding work you’ll do as President. I’m eager to see how God leads you and pray that you would feel an excitement and peace as you join us on campus.

2 Timothy 1:3

50. Lindsey Hab says:

Bethel College is truly a unique and special place. You could argue that any college could claim that, but in Bethel’s case, it’s the truth! As a graduate of Bethel and now a staff memeber, I’ve experienced from both perspectives the amazing community we have here. I pray the Lord guides exactly the right person to Bethel to serve as the type of leader who can not only embrace us for who we are but at the same time bring us to a whole new level. I pray a blessing over whoever our new president may be, that they have peace in the decision process and a strong sense of calling from the Lord.

51. Mike Romero says:

Bethel College has always been a beacon of hope in this dark world. I believe God already has this man picked out, and he will continue the legacy of training up quality leaders.

52. Mona Conrad says:

I recently viewed a video of the history of Bethel College; it reminded me of the prayer commitment of those who started the college and God’s faithfulness through the years. Prayer surrounds you as you take steps toward your future with Bethel College. I hope you find great comfort in knowing the Bethel community will lift you up continually.

Isaiah 30:21 Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, “This is the way; walk in it.”

53. Chad and Tammi Meister says:

Bethel is a community of people that feels like family, and we pray that you sense the unity and camaraderie of this place. We are asking the Lord to lead you in all wisdom, clarity, and peace as you become part of the Bethel family. He has been faithful to this campus in so many ways over the years, and we are trusting him, with you, for the future. We commit to pray for you and look forward to welcoming you home!

54. Andrea Helmuth says:

There are two biblical stories that come to mind as I think about the person God has called to the presidency of Bethel College. The first is the story of Queen Esther, and two things stand out: the favor of God followed her everywhere she went and even in the face of death she had the courage to approach the king, for she had confidence that God had placed her in her royal position “for such a time as this” (Esther 4:14).

The second story that comes to mind is that of Nehemiah rebuilding the wall of Jerusalem. He knew that the “gracious hand of God” (Nehemiah 2:18) was upon him and calling him to the task. In addition, the people of Israel knew that God had called them to work alongside Nehemiah in this endeavor. I’ve always loved the chapters that follow because they speak to numerous individuals and the specific part they played in the rebuilding of the wall.

Nehemiah 3:1-4

“Eliashib the high priest and his fellow priests went to work and rebuilt the Sheep Gate. They dedicated it and set its doors in place, building as far as the Tower of the Hundred, which they dedicated, and as far as the Tower of Hananel. 2 The men of Jericho built the adjoining section, and Zakkur son of Imri built next to them. 3 The Fish Gate was rebuilt by the sons of Hassenaah. They laid its beams and put its doors and bolts and bars in place. 4 Meremoth son of Uriah, the son of Hakkoz, repaired the next section. Next to him Meshullam son of Berekiah, the son of Meshezabel, made repairs, and next to him Zadok son of Baana also made repairs.”

And this is just the beginning of the listing of individuals who God called, along with Nehemiah, to rebuild Jerusalem’s wall. It was a team effort to complete the task at hand.

These two biblical examples are a reminder to me of several things:

1) God is calling a specific individual to be the next president of Bethel College. In that calling, that person just needs to remain true to who God has created him/her to be and His favor with rest upon him/her.
    2) God will provide the courage and confidence to walk in His favor to accomplish the task at hand.
    3) God has already called a team of individuals, who have specific talents and abilities, to walk alongside Bethel’s next president to accomplish His will.

I am excited about the future of Bethel College. My prayer is that as Bethel’s next president seeks after the face of God, he or she will experience God’s hand guiding him/her in very tangible ways.

55. Earl Smith says:

I believe that Bethel will benefit as much from the leadership of her next president as the president will benefit from being part of the Bethel community.

This is my prayer, that your love may abound more and more in knowledge and depth of insight so that you may be able to discern what is best and may be pure and blameless for the day of Christ, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ to the glory and praise of God.

56. Anthony Houston says:

Bethel is a cool place with a relaxed environment. I know you will like it here and I pray you find a home suited to your interest in the area.

57. nick M says:

We are praying for guidance and wisdom for you as you take the next step in coming to Bethel. As President the whole community of Bethel is looking up to you. We are praying for a strong leader to take Bethel to the next level and on to bigger and better things. God Bless!

58. Brady says:

Bethel College will benefit greatly with your leadership. God has kept this college going strong for many years and he will continue to provide in the future.

Jeremiah 29:11 – “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

59. Zachary VanHuisen says:

I am praying that the individual who God has in mind as Bethel’s next president will transition smoothly into life as head of the college, as it will almost positively affect his family, career, and walk with God for the rest of his life. I pray that as he comes in to the Bethel community, the entire staff and student bodies will accept him with open arms and warm hearts.

60. Kelsey Bucknam says:

As my college career comes to an end, I look back at Bethel’s rich history and all it has done. I know that God will continue to do wonderful things through this school. As we transition to a new president, I pray for wisdom, peace, and belonging- that our new president would feel as at home here as the students, faculty and staff do. I also pray that this new person would bring a new zest and outlook that would blend with the school and add to all that this college has to bring.

61. Kristie Nave says:

I am a Junior Communications major here at Bethel and during my three years on campus I have felt so blessed to experience such a strong community among the students and faculty. The professors genuinely care about each of the students and invest time both inside and outside the classroom to help us. I have never been to another place where people that you don’t know will say hello to you on the sidewalk. :)

I pray as you come to Bethel that you will be filled with peace about being on this campus and that the Lord will give you the wisdom you need. I pray that you will have a smooth transition into this campus. I pray that you will be able to experience the community at Bethel like we have.

62. NaRa Lee says:

Bethel is a place where I…
    1. feel safe
    2. feel comfortable
    3. have fun with my friends

It’s a good place to be at.

63. Alathea Douglas says:

Dear Future Bethel College President,

My prayer for you is that you will love this College and its people with all of the love and leadership that past presidents have before you. I have fallen in love with this campus, school and people. Although I am graduating at the end of this year and will not be here when you come, I pray that you will feel the love that Bethel College is. I pray that God will show you his will while you are here and give you a peace knowing this is where he wants you to be! I pray that you will have a smooth transition.

64. Evan Giles says:

I am a Senior Art major at Bethel college and am greatly looking forward to graduation. However, looking back on the years I have spent here, I have grown much because of the community and professors here. I pray that the next President can come to experience the same with their time here and share the sense of Home at Bethel.

65. Mandy Fox says:

When I was searching for a college, the only place I wanted to go was here. I knew that this was already my home, I saw God in everyone who walked the paths of Bethel College. I knew without a shadow of a doubt that God was on this campus and if I wished to grow that I should be there too. I believe that God has called us all here for His specific purposes and that the next leader of our college will be led here for the same reasons. I know that God has chosen an incredible leader for us, someone who will come alongside the staff, faculty, and students of this place that I hold so dear and lead us into God’s plans for us. I pray that the next leader of our college will find the same kind of home here at Bethel as the one I have found, that they will see the wonderful future that Bethel has in store.

66. Tyler says:

I started at Bethel College as a traditional student at the age of 23. I stayed on campus for the first year before I got married and loved it. I enjoyed the comraderie that I gained with the guys that I lived with. I made friendships that I have still maintained.

As my college career comes to a close, I am so thankful for the environment that I have been able to study Youth Ministry in and I can’t imagine growing as much as I have in any other place. I will miss going to school here and I am praying that the next president will maintain and even improve the Christ-like environment that I have enjoyed.

67. Shelby Trusty says:

I have wanted to go to Bethel since I was in third grade. Being accepted to Bethel was one of the most meaningful days of my life because of how hard I worked to get there and I knew it was where God wanted me.

God completely led me to this school and Bethel has not let me down. The youth ministry program that I am in is amazing. My professors are so caring – not only about my education, but also my life and well being.

I pray that our next leader will be led by God to come here and that this new leader will embrace the caring community that we have here at Bethel.

68. Mckenzie Mallo says:

Ecclesiastes 3:1
    “For everything there is a season, and a time for every purpose under the heaven.”
    I pray that God will bless you and your family in the following transitions from one place to another! Bethel is a special place; I am thankful that I have been blessed with the community and the people at this college. I pray that you will come to love this place as much as I have! See you on the sidewalk!

69. Brenna says:

I am a freshman math major at Bethel. The minute I stepped foot on Bethel’s campus, when I was on a college visit, I knew that this was where I wanted to go. Not only is the campus beautiful, but Bethel also has a great community aspect. Everywhere you go on campus you will always run into someone who will smile at you and say hi, even if they don’t know you.

I am praying that the transition to Bethel will go smoothly for you and you will have God’s peace surrounding your life.

70. Luke Eichorn says:

We are all excited and eager to meet you and see how God will use you on our campus. God bless as you prepare to run our school and know that we will continually be praying for you.

71. Abbi Stump says:

I hope that God will be able to lead you in your presidency and may this verse encourage you, Philippians 4:13, you can do all things through Christ who gives you strength.

72. Jacob Busscher says:

It is my hope that Bethel too will become your second home. Not only has it encouraged me as a believer, it has been a blessing to find a warm community. May the Bethel community welcome and bless you in your future endeavor.

73. Stephanie Ferrell says:

I’m so excited for you to start a new journey here at Bethel. I pray you have guidance and vision. Remember Philippians 4:8 and know that you are a blessed to be a blessing.

74. Ashlyn Havens says:

Welcome to our school! We are excited to have you. Please make yourself at home here. Good luck and enjoy Bethel!

75. Brennen Barnett says:

Welcome to Bethel College! We are continuously praying for you and thinking of you.

76. Morgan Fox says:

We are looking forward to meeting you and getting to know you. Bethel is a close knit community where one can grow and be challenged both spiritually and academically. It is a special place and we are looking forward to having you here.

Proverbs 3:5-6

77. Amy Dominguez says:

I pray that all anxiety and stress would dissipate as amazement at God’s undeniable work passively overtakes you. May you be greeted with joyous enthusiasm and warm, open hearts. Blessings on your journey ahead. May God bless you and keep you. May He make His glorious countenance shine upon you as you fulfill His purpose in you.

78. Aaron Patterson says:

Looking forward to meeting you in the future. I’m confident you will be a great leader and everything the college needs at this time!

79. Mike Reiner says:

You should come to a baseball game this season! We’d love to see you out there!

80. Andrea Basile says:

Here’s a Bible verse that has always been encouraging to me:

Psalm 31:1-5

In you, Lord, I have taken refuge;
    let me never be put to shame;
    deliver me in your righteousness.
    2 Turn your ear to me,
    come quickly to my rescue;
    be my rock of refuge,
    a strong fortress to save me.
    3 Since you are my rock and my fortress,
    for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
    4 Keep me free from the trap that is set for me,
    for you are my refuge.
    5 Into your hands I commit my spirit;
    deliver me, Lord, my faithful God.

81. Jordyn Coon says:

We are very excited to have you, we all are praying for you and can’t wait to meet you! You will definitely have to stop by for a couple basketball games!

82. Drew Schauss says:

We’re excited to have you and have been praying for you. I hope Bethel treats you well and you enjoy your time here. Support men’s basketball! Good luck!

83. Natalie Newell says:

I just wanted to take a second to let you know that Bethel College is praying for you and thinking about you. We are very excited to meet you and are excitedly awaiting your arrival. I know Bethel has really had a huge impact on my life and I’m sure it will do the same for you. I pray that this change is smooth for you and you enjoy Bethel.

84. Kristina Dik says:

I just want to say welcome. I am a freshman here at Bethel and I have felt very welcome so far. So now I am passing it on to you. :) I hope you enjoy your time at Bethel for many years to come.

85. Samantha Nikolich says:

We are eagerly awaiting your arrival! We have all been praying for you! Bethel has impacted my life in such a positive way and I’m sure it will be the same for you. Bethel is a great place to be and I am excited for you to be involved in such a wonderful place!

86. Bill Preble says:

I came to know Bethel last year while serving the Enrollment Management team under the direction of Randy Beachy’s leadership as a consultant. The people and the institution captured my admiration and I was especially proud to have helped during that time. Thankfully, I was able to participate in several programs, especially chapel, and it was wonderful. Certainly, the next president will be important to upholding the institutional mission. However, it will also prove to be a blessing for him/her as you embark on a new era together. I wish well, and pray for, Bethel’s success. Each day, the new president and the entire team can find peace, joy, and love in the work they do for God’s purpose and glory.

Thank you for allowing me to serve Bethel for a short time and for the opportunity to express my hopes for this important search. Blessings, Bill

87. Krystal Kotesky says:

Bethel College is a wonderful school and I think you will enjoy the God’s preasence on campus! The Lord has led you here for a reason and we are excited for you and praying for you! With help from God, I am sure you will do an amazing job! Psalm 32:8 says, “I will instruct and teach you the way you should go. I will counsel you with My loving eye upon you.” This verse really helped my in my calling to youth ministry and it could help you as you take on the task of becoming our new presedent! Thank you for taking on this responsibility and God bless you!

88. Mike King says:

Praying that you are able to call Bethel College your home. I pray that you get to know the family and community that is of Bethel College and embrace it to the fullest. I trust that you will lead this school to where it needs to be in accordance with God’s will. So stay encouraged and know that you are prayed for as you take the step in being the next great leader and Presidenct of this fine college.

89. Jacy Borlik says:

Howdy! I just want to personally welcome you to Bethel College. We are all so excited and blessed to have you here and we believe that this is God’s will. Just a few tips about the area: Famous Dave’s has the BEST cornbread.. before you go, check it out!! The dollar movie theater right down the street from Famous Dave’s also is very impressive. They always are so up to date on their movies and it’s a great way to pass the time. If you’re looking for a church, try Granger Community Church. You will feel right at home. They are a modern church with video, band, guest speakers, and I think about 1,000 people attend every service. You will get a lot out of the messages. I wish you all the best and look forward to meeting you!

90. Andrew Cary says:

I’m positive that whomever is selected for the presidential position will do a wonderful job. I pray that he or she will be able to understand and appreciate the undeniably unique atmosphere that Bethel brings, while still bringing positive change. Bethel has impacted my life in many ways, and I pray that, with the selection of this new president, we will be able to continue that impact on to future generations. Our faculty and staff has been nothing but loving to me, and I pray that this president will embrace that heart of love for God and for students.

91. Emily Myers says:

Bethel is such a great place to be and we are so excited for you to join us here! We are all anticipating you’re arrival and praying for you in this time of decisions and transitions.

92. Taylor Spurr says:

I am looking forward to meeting you and hearing about what your vision is for Bethel. We are praying for you.

Jeremiah 17:7

93. Sarah Stull says:

I am so excited for your journey to Bethel and to eventually hear your story!

94. Jill Focht says:

Dear future president,

Bethel is excited to welcome you! We pray you fit into the community at Bethel and lead as God would have you.

95. Matt Schauss says:

I wish the very best for you and hope you will enjoy it here! See you soon!

96. Taylor Early says:

We can’t wait for you to come to Bethel. We are constantly praying for your future. We know you are going to do great things through Christ and with the help of God.

97. Jacob Tezak says:

Remember that change is exciting.

98. Bruce Layman says:

Welcome! Good luck!

99. Josh Miller says:

I, as well as many others, are anxious to meet you. We cannot wait to see what you’re going to do to further and improve this college. Hope the year goes well and we cannot wait for your arrival!

100. Jackson Boisse says:

Thank you for your willingness to follow God’s leading toward this position. I hope he guides your decisions and gives you the wisdom to lead.

101. Lindsay Marks says:

Dear Future President,

We are eagerly awaiting your arrival. We are so excited to see how God will work in and through you and as a result, work in our campus. We are praying for guidance and direction in your life and we know that this will be a great place and fit for you. Bethel has impacted my life in so many ways and I know that the students, faculty, and staff will impact your life too!

God Bless,
    Lindsay Marks

102. Easton Katayama says:

B I know you’re BEAUTY on the inside will shine upon campus.
    L Your LOVE for the Lord will be easily seen.
    E Everyone will be blessed by your ENTHUSIASM.
    S A SMILE of yours will reflect Christ.
    S It will be hard to miss your heart that SHINES for His glory.
    I I am already thankful for your INTUITIVENESS.
    N NO EVIL will overcome for WE are your family.
    G Thank you for your GRACIOUSNESS.

103. Elizabeth Wierenga says:

I am praying for you.
    Proverbs 3:5-6
    Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and HE will make your path straight.

104. Kayla DiGirolamo says:

Good luck in this new adventure God has blessed you with. May everyday be filled with joy and blessings. Remember that God has put you here for a reason and be greatly encouraged by that!

105. Jessica Lovely says:

I encourage you to always make time to sit before God and choose His way. His ways are above our ways.

Always keep your focus on Christ and you will go far. Being at a college can be fast paced, so remember to slow down and take time to be in His presence.

106. Edoarda I. Perez says:

Thank you for stepping up to the challenge and being willing to take your place as a leader in this institution. I pray that God will give you wisdom and guidance as you form new relationships and try to make yourself a part of this family. I pray you will be at peace during your time here and I pray God shows you what the next years will look like for Bethel College. May our Father uplift you and bless you; may He surround you with His love and peace.

107. Mary D'Agostino says:

Welcome to Bethel College! I pray God will give you wisdom throughout your time here at Bethel. Bethel College is so great and such an encouragement to me. I know the staff will support you in all the ways they can.

108. Julia Shin says:

May God’s plan for you at Bethel College be done beautifully. You are such a blessing to us. Be aware that students are praying for you. We thank you for your heart and passion for Bethel College. We are very happy to have you as our president!

109. Daniel Heckard says:

We’re so excited that you have been led to be our next President and we will be praying for you constantly! We will pray for wisdom, guidance, and discernment as you lead us in the next chapter of our college career.

110. Elizabeth Hartman says:

We are praying for you in your decision to come to Bethel. God is doing amazing things here now, and we know that He will continue to work through you as you come to Bethel as a leader. We are thankful for everything that you will do to serve our college and the people here. We hope that we will be able to be a blessing to you as well.

111. Abbi Stump says:

Dear future President,

I hope that God guides you as you become our president. I hope that He will encourage you as you’re on your way. Thank you for taking on Bethel College and becoming our new president.

112. Katie Barabas says:

Bethel College is a place of second chances. I had to drop out during the first semester of my freshman year due to depression, but when I returned that following year, the Bethel community welcomed me back with open arms! You are about to join a place with an amazing story, and I’m excited for you to become a part of our legacy. Welcome to the family.

113. Emily Wenger says:

Thank you for choosing to invest your life in Bethel College and the students and faculty. I pray that God will give you wisdom as you allow Him to guide you in making decisions. My experience so far at Bethel has been amazing! The community is great, and I’m sure you’ll find that as well. I hope that you enjoy your time at Bethel serving as our President. God bless!

114. Katie Weakland says:

“Rejoice always. Pray without ceasing. Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.” 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Seek God. Seek God often. God is the goal, don’t lost sight of that.

115. Joel Boehner says:

Welcome to Bethel! I love this place; it’s changed my life!!

116. Luke Frey says:

Welcome to THE Bethel College. We are super pumped to meet you in person, as we know you will make an immediate impact. Just remember, Rome wasn’t built in a day. And if it was, it wouldn’t have looked as sweet as it does today.

117. Kayla Pawling says:

When you come to Bethel you will not want to miss out on the basketball games! We look ridiculous sometimes, but we have a lot of fun! I can’t wait for you to see how special and fun Bethel is, and we are so stoked to meet you! God bless!

118. Lauren R. Dexter says:

I would like to thank you for taking on Bethel. I have no doubt you will find that this campus is more than just a college – it’s a family growing in God. I trust you will grow more in Him and grow closer to your staff and all members of this community of believers. Looking forward to you being a part of this campus!

119. Elizabeth Meert says:

I am praying for you and your family as you face this transition in your lives.I am asking God to give you peace, but also excitement as you begin this new adventure.

120. Lucas Santos says:

I pray that God gives you peace during this new time in your life. We all know that change can be hard, I pray that you can find rest in God and that He can give you courage and wisdom to lead us. Be at peace, and know that He is God over your life! We all know it is, but sometimes even I forget and I get anxious, so its nice to be reminded. God bless.

121. Amanda Troyer says:

I’m so glad you made it here. Bethel is a wonderful place and having you will make it that much better. Bethel is somewhere where people go to explore their faith and grow closer to God. I’m excited for you to join this community!

122. Erin Hunt says:

Thank you for considering BC and let me just say its a great place. It’s such a family environment and everyone is always so kind and welcoming. Bethel is a GREAT place.

123. Zach Miller says:

I hope you find Bethel as a home for you. We have a wonderful community full of supportive Christian brothers and sisters in Christ. I pray you find God’s calling. Bethel is a special place where you will feel a part of a tight-knit family.

124. Mereta Ekstrand says:

Welcome to Bethel. I pray that God will use you in amazing ways here. Also for your adjustment here at Bethel. Change is hard, I know. Living my life as the daughter of missionaries I know how hard it is. So now I pray for you in this time of change.

125. Kelsey Cripe says:

You would be extremely lucky to be the president at Bethel College. It is an amazing school that has taught me so much. I pray that your transition to our school goes well. Enjoy!

126. I just wanted to take this opportunity to welcome you (in advance, in faith :)), to the Bethel family. My four years at Bethel, were four of the best years of my life, something I will treasure always. You have been blessed with an incredible position and I pray that you will seek God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength, as you lead His people at Bethel.

God has blessed you RICHLY!

127. Molly O'Grady says:

Bethel has shaped me spiritually and has given me many friends. I do not regret my decision on coming here–it has made me a better person!

128. Danielle Carden says:

Welcome to Bethel! Everyone has been anticipating your arrival and praying for you. May adjusting to Bethel be a smooth transition and a wonderful experience. Thank you for being willing to serve.

129. Mary Pottenger says:

I’m praying that this is a smooth transition for you and that you find Bethel to be wonderful. I’m praying for you to bravely share what the Lord has put on your heart, and I’m praying that everyone welcomes you with open arms. Remember that God wants to do amazing things through you! I’m excited to meet you and see all of the good things that will happen.

130. Rachel Deboer says:

As you start this new journey with Bethel, know that we are praying for you! I pray that He would guide you and bless you. He will provide all that you need if you trust in him. He is your Rock, your strength, and your Joy. The Lord is so good! Praise His holy name!

131. Chelsea Hanauer says:

We are so thankful to have you here and cannot wait to get to know you. God bless!

132. Brigette Snyder says:

“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord,”plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.” -Jeremiah 29:11

133. Dominique Carter says:

May God bless you with a long and prosperous presidency here at Bethel. And hopefully you have joy along the way.

134. Cale Frey says:

Jeremiah 29:11

135. Jim Morris says:

Live and Love like HIM and everything will fall into place.

136. Mitchell Horn says:

“The Lord your God is with you the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” -Zephaniah 3:17

137. Tyler Richendoller says:

May you bring Wisdom and Strength to this school. Let the Lord take over and provide through you.

138. Kristyn Burt says:

“Peace I leave with you, my peace I give you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” -John 14:27

139. Aubrey Cowser says:

Isaiah 41:10

“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

Joshua 1:9

“Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you may go.”

140. Abby Snyder says:

“It is the Lord who goes before you. He will be with you: he will not leave you or Forsake you. Do not Fear or be dismayed.” -Deuteronomy 31:8

141. Lisette Avila says:

Before Bethel, I didn’t know I could find people who would mean so much to me or find a path towards God. Bethel has become a great place to meet life long friends, grow spiritually, and over all find out the kind of girl God made me to be. This is not just a place/building, but home as well. Bethel has become a great impact in my life and I know it will for you too. Welcome to the Family.

142. Lindsay Ann Hoffmann says:

Welcome to Bethel College! Bethel is such a joy to be at. Everyone here is so welcoming and kind. Some great things about Bethel include: the small community (everyone knows each other), the Christian atmosphere, the caring faculty, the students, and of course the squirrels. I know you are going to fit in just perfectly to our Bethel family. I pray that you and your family enjoy Bethel just as much as I do.

143. Anna Maria Erdel says:

Bethel is a great place filled with wonderful people. I hope you find the people here to be as friendly as I have and I wish you the best! May the Lord Bless you and keep you and make His face shine upon you always, and give you His peace. Welcome!!

144. Joseph Nenis says:

Bethel College has been a part of my life and my family’s lives for many years now, it’s blessed us in numerous ways. I can’t wait to see where you lead Bethel College to in the future years! May God Bless you.

145. Stacy Edmond says:

I pray that you enjoy your time at Bethel and that God leads you to do great things here! I’m only a freshman here, but I absolutely love Bethel! I love the friendly environment and the awesome students and faculty. There is such a strong presence of God on campus and it’s awesome! I hope that you love Bethel as much as I do and I pray that your transition as President goes well.

146. Jordan Norris says:

Firstly, I just want to say welcome to Bethel and I hope you are looking forward to being here because God is doing amazing things around this campus and people are truly being impacted by being here. Secondly, I would like to say that as a president remember that we desire to get to know you, the more you are around us the more impact as a leader you can have on this campus. Lastly, I just want you to know you are prayed for and we are excited to see what God will do through you!

147. Juan Torres says:

Welcome to Bethel College, with Christ at the helm. I want to welcome you to a wonderful college where God is present on campus. This college has changed my spiritual walk by blessing me with wonderful people, mentors that I never had before in high school. It’s my second year at Bethel College, and I’m excited to finish my last two years with you. I’m sure God has placed you here for a reason, God has a purpose for everything. Welcome to Bethel!

148. Janae Bontrager says:

Congratulations,

I am looking forward to this next year at Bethel College. I know that God has a lot planned for Bethel these next few years and he definitely has placed you in your position for a reason. I pray that you will have a successful, enjoyable time in your position! God Bless.

149. Sara Belson says:

This is my first year at Bethel College and what a trip! I have thoroughly enjoyed being here at Bethel College and I especially love the spiritual atmosphere here. I truly believe that God is doing amazing things here through the lives of students, including myself. I pray that God would strengthen, help, encourage, and prepare you to lead Bethel College and that God would move in you to do Great things for not only Bethel College, but His kingdom as well. God Bless!

150. Alissa.Bremer says:

Bethel is a place that I feel I belong. God calls us all to great things and here at Bethel I feel my full potential is being called out. We are being built up, growing together, struggling together. We are simply reaching new heights. I pray for you as our new president that you answer God’s call and can find Bethel as your home.

Psalm 46 (paraphrase): “He is our refuge and strength, He will not let us fall, He is within us and will be with us at the break of day.”

God has a plan, blessings to you as you seek out His will!

151. Brittany Burk says:

God has a plan for your life (Jeremiah 29:11). He has great things in store for Bethel. Bethel is an amazing community and such an encouraging place. You will feel loved, encouraged, challenged, and like family here. Bethel is more than a college to get a degree from. It has a deeper and lasting meaning. God is moving and active on campus. I am a junior and have one more year left of my college career. When I look back, I see how much I have grown in my spiritual walk. I have been blessed to be at Bethel. I am praying for you and am excited to see how God moves in your life.

152. Jacob McCleery says:

Welcome! We’re glad you are here, and we hope you find Bethel to be a place you can call home, just as I and many other students do. I hope and pray that coming to Bethel is a smooth and easy transition for you and your family. I know these kind of transitions can be difficult, so I encourage you to trust in Him and what He has planned. We are so excited that you have joined the Bethel family.

153. Shauna Sutton says:

Times of change can be scary because its uncertainty. My prayer is that who ever Bethel chooses as their new president will be the one that God has chosen! I pray that he is a kind and understanding man who loves God and people.

Bethel is a great place to be and the community here is great! I love Bethel and wouldn’t want to go anywhere else.

154. Kelsey DePoy says:

Bethel is a great place where you really see God working not only in the professors but also in the students. We can’t wait to see what God has in store for you and the future of Bethel College. May God Bless you.

155. Brittany Powers says:

I pray that you find Bethel to be as welcoming as I have. Bethel is one of the happiest places on Earth. There is not a day that passes that I am not thankful for the students, staff, and faculty at Bethel. Its amazing to know that so many people love you here even if they’ve just seen you walking by. I always have a smile on my face from the smile on everyone else’s. This campus is something you can’t find just anywhere. I pray that you find peace and happiness here.

156. Alyssa Korsmo says:

Congratulations. I hope that you are excited about coming to Bethel and serving as our new president. I absolutely love it here at Bethel. I have met so many new friends and have already learned a great deal. I love the atmosphere that Bethel has and that’s one reason that I chose Bethel. I know that God has led you here for a reason and hope that you enjoy it as much as I have!

157. Dustin A. Stuckey says:

Thank you for choosing to invest in the lives of these college students here. we hope that you will find this to be a warm and welcoming community. There are so many people praying for God’s guidance and blessing on your life.

“You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the rock eternal.” Isaiah 26:3-4

158. Timothy Foster says:

“Seek first his kingdom and his righteosness.” This is my encouragement to you as you take on this huge responsibility. Do this, and I know that you will be alright. Welcome to Bethel!!!!

159. RJ Loucks says:

Welcome to Bethel College, I hope you enjoy the atmosphere, it brings a feeling of peace.

160. Casey Stump says:

I hope that as you transition into this new season of your life as well as this new era for this institution, that you find here at Bethel a supporting community who will both love and pray for you as you direct the college. Know that you have a strong and supportive student body as well as the staff that are ready to come alongside you to make this institution better.

161. Caitlin Halstead says:

Welcome to Bethel College! We’re so excited to have you here. We’ve been prayerfully searching for the next president! I hope you know how glad we are to have you, and I hope you find Bethel to be a warm, friendly community and come to feel at home here. Best wishes as you begin your presidency! May God bless you and give you wisdom.

162. Robby Prenkert says:

This place has shaped my life. For twenty years I have been a part of this family as a student, as a staff member, as a faculty member. I have watched it grow as I have grown. I look forward to continued flourishing in the years ahead. May we keep Christ at the helm always. Welcome to the family.

163. Everett Forrester says:

Trust in the Lord with all your heart. This is God’s greatest command. In all your ways acknowledge him so you shall dwell in the land.

This is a verse of a great hymn called “Trust in the Lord,” the real message is in the chorus, though I cannot remember at the moment what the words actually say. Just trust in the Lord with all your heart, and he will direct your path.

164. Allison Baker says:

Welcome to the place that we hope will be as special to you as it is to us. Know that we have been praying and excitingly awaiting this upcoming announcement. We hope that your days are filled with peace and blessing as you get ready to take this step. We are excited for you to be a part of our family. May God be transforming you each day with a greater understanding of His love.

165. Michael V. Goodson says:

This school is infected with something good, hope you catch it and make it even better.

166. Evan J. Pulliam says:

Good luck with everything that may come to you. I hope your experience is as warm and welcoming as mine was the first time I stepped on Bethel’s campus. May the Lord bless you in everything you do for this campus and community.

167. Samantha Nikolich says:

Bethel College is an amazing place to be and I cannot wait until you get to experience it. we are all eager for your arrival! I will be praying for you! I would like to share one of my favorite Bible verses with you. “I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.” -Phil. 4:13

168. Valerie Joshick says:

I’m an older full time student and I would like to welcome you to a great school. Staff and teachers have been very nice, encouraging, and helpful to me. God has brought me to BC to become an ASL Interpreter. I pray for your strength. 1 John 5:7: “Cast all your cares to him because he cares for you.”

You are coming into a college that loves the Lord and all the students are an encouragement and have a passion to serve God.

169. Matthew D'Amico says:

I just want to welcome you to Bethel College! I am looking forward to what God has in store here in the next few years! God does everything for a purpose, and I know you’re here for a reason, and that’s to bless Bethel College!

170. Brant Nine says:

Bethel College has been a place of growth and maturity for me. The place where I learned what life’s purpose is all about. (Phil. 3:14) No matter when you begin your journey here at Bethel, it will be the beginning of spiritual refreshing.

171. Tyler Moore says:

As a somewhat traditional student (having taken 5 yrs. off of school after high school) I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here at Bethel. I love the encouraging environment and I have seen people’s lives change as a result of it. This is truly a place unlike any other and I will miss it when I’m gone. But don’t worry, you’ll still have me for another year. ;)

172. Brett Walter says:

Welcome to Bethel College! I hope that you enjoy your time here and that everything goes well for your transition to the presidency.

173. Joseph Beachey says:

Welcome to the place I’ve learned to call home. This is truly a wonderful place and an incredible Christian environment. I hope Bethel College can bring as much joy and light into your life as it has to mine. (Joshua 1:9)

174. Ariana Blake says:

Welcome!

“For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, ‘Do not fear; I will help you.'” (Isaiah 41:13)

Praying for you.

175. Justine Allen says:

Welcome to Bethel!! Looking forward to getting to know you, and remember, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, do not depend on your own understanding. Seek His will in all you do, and He will show you which path to take.” (Proverbs 3:5-6) Looking forward to the years ahead.

176. Carter Ammerman says:

God has brought you into this position for a perfect purpose and I want to encourage you with God’s promise to Joshua as he was about to enter into the Promise Land. Joshua 1:9 says “Be strong and courageous. Do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” God bless you as you embark on this amazing journey.

177. Sonja LaVerdure says:

In order to give you a taste of what you are about to enter, I will tell you a little bit about my experience at Bethel. I am a junior and these past three years at Bethel have been an incredible time of growth for me in many different ways. I have especially grown in my relationships. I have learned about friendship and community. Most importantly, I have grown spiritually. I am so grateful for the sensitivity of the administration, faculty, and staff toward the Holy Spirit. They have fostered a place where growth is encouraged. Bethel has been compared to a spiritual river. I have been praying for you as you prepare to jump in.

178. Catherine Raynish says:

I believe Bethel is a unique college and I am thankful God has led me here. The past year I have been here, I have recognized how God is moving in our campus. We have some amazing professors who not only challenge us academically, but also spiritually. I feel as though the students at Bethel have a willingness to grow spiritually and love on our surrounding community! We hope you enjoy Bethel as much as we do!

179. Rebekah Adams says:

This semester I was able to take my nephew to “Aunt Bekah’s school” and have him watch his first basketball game. He even got to meet some of the players. I love how even though those basketball players were athletes, they didn’t have a jock attitude and they were awesome to my nephew.

180. Ashlyn Bontrager says:

I am currently a freshman here at Bethel. I am involved in the education program hoping to become an early childhood education teacher, and then eventually get my masters in special education. I am praying for you and your family. May you be greatly blessed as you start your new job.

181. Erica Schwarz says:

Welcome to Bethel College! My experience here has been rewarding and fruitful,as I hope yours will be. May Christ be your focus as you step into the role of the President. God has His hand upon this campus and I pray He will use you, as His instrument, to lead with confidence, courage, and wisdom.

182. Ally Trachsel says:

Welcome to Bethel! I hope as you adjust to living in South Bend the transition is smooth! Mishawaka has basically everything you could ever need. We are very excited to meet you and your family and get to know them! So welcome!

183. Geandra Zimmer says:

Welcome to Bethel College! May God provide you a great experience! I will be praying for you!

184. Jessica Schrock says:

First, i would like to say welcome! Everyone is really that glad that you are here. I hope that you find Bethel College as great as I do, and I’m sure that the longer you are here you will love it more. I just want you to know that we have all been praying for you! I hope that your transition to Bethel goes smoothly. Congrats!

185. LeAnne Bope says:

I am a transfer student. I’ve been here three semesters. Bethel is like a little family. I’m part of the education department and my professors and peers there are one of the greatest support systems I’ve ever had! Hope you feel at home here too.

186. Lexie King says:

Bethel is such a great place. I am in the nursing program here and I love all the opportunities I have through labs and other experiences. The atmosphere at Bethel is such a blessing and God is very present here.

187. Elizabeth Platt says:

Welcome to Bethel!

I pray that you will find this community as welcoming as I have. The campus body here has a true love for God and desires to draw closer to Him corporately and individually. You are in our prayers even now!

188. Josh Brenneman says:

Welcome to Bethel College! Home to speed bumps, stop signs, and squirrels. I hope the transition goes smoothly and that you feel appreciated by all. Also, feel free to come to soccer games.

189. Laura Conrad says:

Welcome to Bethel!

We’re so glad you chose to be our president. Bethel is a loving and comfortable community to be around. We look forward to getting to know you.

190. Katie Butler says:

Welcome to BC! I know that this community will bring you many blessings and joy as our new president! Trust the Lord with all your heart and I know you will fit right in with the Bethel community. I wish you all the best! GO BC!

191. Ariel DeBolt says:

Welcome to Bethel College! We have been praying and waiting to meet you for a while now. I, myself, am very new to this campus and will be graduating soon. But my experience here has been amazing. And I know yours will be as well. This campus is filled with faculty and students who care and seek God wholeheartedly. Again Welcome!

192. Alex Soptich says:

I pray and hope everything goes well for you! I’m sure you will make Bethel a better place to be! Good luck!

193. Mallory Conrad says:

Being a third generation student of Bethel, it’s obvious the school has great qualities and important things to offer since they keep us coming.

194. Michael Mislan says:

Bethel has a great community. The people here are fantastic and unlike anywhere else. Mishawaka/South Bend has almost everything to offer. I play basketball here and I will be a senior next year. The games are always fun and exciting to go to!

195. Zach Duplay says:

If I was to pick one thing I love most about Bethel is its soccer program. Next year you should come out and watch a game.

196. Drew Vos says:

I love the community in my freshman dorm (Oakwood). I am also very proud of my track team and think the program here is like no other program around. The people here are what makes this college exceptional.

197. Lori R. Prewitt says:

Welcome to Bethel! I’m hoping you start to feel at home real soon. I’m an adult student here at Bethel and the Faculty is wonderful at making me feel at home. I wish you the best and congratulations in your new position here at Bethel.

198. Rachel Robinson says:

Bethel has been a wonderful experience so far for me as a freshman. I am looking forward to my next three years here. I think you will find that Bethel has a very welcoming community that makes you feel right at home in an unfamiliar place. I am praying that God leads you through this new exciting journey and you really get a warm welcome from the Bethel community.

199. Jami Reinhard says:

Welcome!

I look forward to meeting you and seeing how you will positively impact Bethel’s campus. I’ve enjoyed my freshman year here and look forward to 3 more wonderful years! May God direct you as you lead our campus. Thank you in advance.

200. Stacy Lamb says:

The art building is a great place to visit because there are always beautiful pieces of artwork in the making. Everyone both students/staff are like family. We love to share the gifts God has given us to create art others can enjoy. There is usually a show in the Weaver Gallery too!

201. Tyler Sawicki says:

Praying that the transition goes well for you.

202. Ahmad Evans says:

Hey! Congrats on becoming the new president at Bethel College. There is no place like Bethel! We welcome and appreciate your new leadership. Have a blessed day.

203. Carley Mae Blake says:

Bethel is a beautiful campus all year round, but if you get the chance stand in the big picture windows in the E.R. and look out over campus after a night of snow (and there will be a lot of those nights).

204. Dakoda Schoolman says:

I really like Bethel because I am a REACH student and Bethel allows me to further my education while I am still in high school. It is a blessing because I can get part of the college experience before I actually enter college. I hope you enjoy your time at Bethel.

205. Jennifer Berkey says:

Good luck with this position! I’m sure you’re a wonderful fit! Can’t wait to watch what God does through you on our campus! You’re in my prayers! Welcome to Bethel College!!

206. Mckenzie Byler says:

Bethel is a very welcoming place. The atmosphere is very positive, and so many people here show great leadership. The professors and students have taught me so much about my faith, and I am so grateful to have been able to experience that here.

207. Claudia Pedraza says:

Being at Bethel makes me feel like I am exactly where I am supposed to be. You know the saying being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Well I am in the right place at the right time :)

208. Zach Whittaker says:

Welcome to Bethel College. You are in our prayers and will continue to be as you become the new leader of this great college.

209. Emily Maceda Leon says:

“Oh that you would bless me indeed, enlarge my territory, that your hand would be with me always, and you would keep me from evil.” -Jabez

210. Megan Young says:

I would like the new president to feel welcome to Bethel. I would encourage you to visit the theatre or music department because they are fun, welcoming, exciting people. The departments also put on shows and events that are pretty amazing! Once again welcome to Bethel!

211. Scott Landis says:

I hope that you come into Bethel and have a great experience. All the people that work here are great and are very willing to help you with anything. We have great people on this campus, and you are just adding to the great list of people.

212. Alyssa Toupin says:

I’m a senior this year so I won’t have the privilege to be here when you’re president, but I will say that Bethel is an amazing place filled with people who truly love the LORD. My favorite verse for while I was here is Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.”

213. Laura Johnson says:

I couldn’t be happier with my decision to transfer here to Bethel. My life has changed because of it. Basketball has been a huge part of that with it’s family aspect and coach caring first about our relationship with Christ, then academics, then basketball. I love everything about Bethel and am so thankful God brought me here.

214. Luz Miranda Rivera says:

Jeremiah 18:6

“Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, Israel.”

God, have control of everything.

215. Cinnamon Green says:

Philippians 4:13

“I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!”

216. Troy Smith says:

The process of looking for a president can be rough and stressful and sometimes accepting the position can be too. I pray that as God assures you and Bethel welcomes you that you will be filled with confidence from the Spirit that you are wanted and that you can make a difference here. I pray that you will be built up and encouraged and that Christ will fill you with His wisdom. God Bless.

217. David Andrews says:

“Commit your ways to the Lord and your plans will succeed.” Proverbs 16:3

218. Kolee New says:

Finding the right guy to be the president for Bethel has been a long process, but with all the prayers that have gone into it I know that they chose the right person.

I wish you all the blessing and knowledge for taking this on.

219. Georgia Boisse says:

Hey there!

If there are two things I have learned at Bethel they are 1) If you want students at an event, make sure there are free t-shirts or food. And 2) When you are having a rough day take some time to put those feet up on your desk and enjoy your favorite piece of chocolate. Chocolate heals more than people know! Good luck here at Bethel and keep smiling!

220. Sarah VanderHeyden says:

Romans 15:5-6

“May God, who gives this patience and encouragement, help you live in complete harmony with each other as is fitting for followers of Christ. Then all of you can join together with one voice, giving praise and glory to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

221. Austin Christianson says:

Unfortunately, I will not be here when you begin your new life and career at Bethel. I would suggest that you become a great friend to Dr. Bob Laurent (D.B.) because he has impacted and changed so many lives at Bethel, including mine. I just hope that Bethel remains strong in their beliefs and truly lives to what its name represents, “The House of God.” I wish you the best! Have a great life while at and away from Bethel! Always remember the passage Proverbs 27:17, “as iron sharpens iron, so a man sharpens one another.”

222. Dalton Smallwood says:

During my time at Bethel (I am a sophomore) I have learned many great things about God and community. My views changed from a focus on “me” to a focus on God! It is wonderful when this happens and I believe this happens often at Bethel College.I am praying for you and I hope you enjoy Bethel as much as I do. It is truly a blessing to be here.

223. Zach VanHuisen says:

At Bethel, you will find a community that sticks together… a community that believes in the Holy Word of God…and a community that is genuinely supportive of your future endeavor as president.

224. Biak Sui says:

We welcome you to Bethel College. I am glad that you are who God chose for our president!God will be with you. This is what God planned for you.

Jeremiah 29:11 says, “‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ says the Lord. ‘They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.'”

225. Shanti Laura says:

This is not a mistake. God intended this for you! We are so excited to see you. Bethel is a great place to be. I pray for God’s abundant blessings on you as you take these next steps. May His Spirit guide you and give you wisdom to accomplish everything you need to.

226. Catherine Brown says:

As a freshman my first year was really an experience. I made lots of new friends and was challenged in my classes. I loved going to Chapel every week and they were always moving. I hope that you meet all the wonderful students around campus and if you ever need anything just ask a student. :)

227. Jennifer Miller says:

Welcome to Bethel! Congratulations on becoming part of the Bethel family. The whole environment here at Bethel is something that has blessed me in so many ways. The way that people come together from a variety of backgrounds but still find common ground in their love of Christ is very special. It goes to show that from wherever you come we are all one in Christ Jesus. Blessings to you.

228. Jessica Boshaw says:

This year was my first year at Bethel College and I loved the freshman experience. I made a lot of great memories from going to soccer and basketball games to having coffee drinks at Sufficient Grounds. Their drinks are amazing and I love the caramel iced mocha. I love chapel; it’s probably the most uplifting time out of the week. If you get the chance, you should definitely go. I hope your first year here is as memorable and uplifting as mine. God bless you.

229. Sarah Beason says:

“But when the Father sends the advocate as my representative-that is, the Holy Spirit-he will teach you everything and will remind you of everything I have told you.” -John 14:26
    Welcome to Bethel!

230. Taylor Atkins says:

Romans 13:1 “…For all authority comes from God, and those in positions of authority have been placed by God.”

Welcome to Bethel! I look forward to the future God has for Bethel with you as our new president. I wish the best for you as you take on this new role! You should definitely check out the music department, we’re pretty awesome :)

231. Sharon Hochstetler says:

“Yes, the Lord has done amazing things for us! What joy!” Psalm 126:3

Welcome to Bethel!

232. Michael Garza says:

Hello! I hope you have a great time when you get here. Bethel is a great college that has expanded my views on life in the world and my life with Christ. The students here are friendly and the teaching staff are encouraging to be with. I hope Christ is with you during your time here and long after you leave.

233. Taylor Davis says:

You are going to love it here!!

Be sure to make good use of the salad bar at the DC! There’s a lot of variety and it’s a fun and effective way to get your necessary vitamins!

We are praying for you as you prepare to lead the college.

“‘My food,’ said Jesus, ‘Is to do the will of Him who sends me and to finish his work.'” John 4:34

234. Natalie Croft says:

I hope you enjoy your transition into Bethel’s new president! I will be praying for you during this time, just as God chose Esther He chose you for such a time as this.

P.S Warm apple cinnamon scones from Sufficient Grounds soothe the soul :)

235. Baysia Cox says:

Bethel College has changed and transformed me. I am so thankful I transferred here. I came in immature and now leaving this year a very mature young woman.

236. Kathleen Sutula says:

Congratulations and welcome to Bethel! Bethel is one of my favorite places in the world, and I know that soon it will be one of yours as well. Good luck! Praying for you.

237. Michael Baughman says:

I would like to start this message by welcoming you to Bethel College. You have come to a great place. This is a place where lives are transformed, students and faculty are in community with one another, and God is present. The three years I have been here have been spectacular, I have truly been blessed by all of those surrounding me. I know for a fact I will never forget Bethel as it has had a significant impact on my life. I am sure it will do the same for you. I pray that things go well right from the beginning and that your time here is encouraging and allows for you to change others and be changed.

238. Seth Shively says:

Welcome to our wonderful little community. It will probably be a joyous, stressful first year, but I sincerely hope that it is a good one. Congrats on being accepted as our New president and I trust that you will make the best of your time here.

239. Ryan Bollier says:

I pray you lead us and guide us toward a better future. We as a student body are very excited to have your acquaintance. I want to say congrats and welcome to Bethel College. You truly make us want to shout and dance with joy. Although, what I really mean is just shout.

240. Lindsay Sherburn says:

Welcome to Bethel College! I hope your time here is as fulfilling as mine has been. My experience at Bethel has grown, challenged, and stretched me to be a better person than I was before I came. I pray that God not only uses you to strengthen this school, but also uses the community of Bethel to strengthen you. Prayers and blessings!

241. Hope Swanson says:

Thank you for your obedience to God’s call! Although I am graduating, I look forward to hearing about this new chapter in the story of Bethel College. I pray that God would give you guidance as you make this transition, wisdom as you face decisions about the future of this school, and peace in knowing that you were chosen for a purpose. May you find a home in this community, as so many have before you.

242. Tanner Foust says:

Congratulations on being nominated as our next president. I wish you luck and hope you make the best decisions for our college to better it as a whole.

243. Rebekah Marie Hudan says:

Hello!

I am a freshman and I love Bethel already. Bethel has given me opportunities to reach my goal into furthering my interest in my major, history. I wish to congratulate and encourage you with a Bible verse that has always helped me. “‘For I know the plans I have for you.’ Declares the Lord. ‘Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future.”-Jeremiah 29:11

244. Micah Schaefer says:

God,

May your will and vision for this college be at the forefront of both the committee and the new president. Give strength, leadership, relationship, and a conviction for what is virtuous to the new president with opportunities to exemplify all positive attributes. May his/her will be yours. In Jesus’ precious name, Amen.

245. Tim Garman says:

Welcome to Bethel,

I hope you really focus on what God is calling you to do here. Be positive and encouraging, and don’t put yourself higher than anyone. And when things get hard, remember that we learn from the difficult times. Always remember James 1:2-8. God Bless and Good Luck!

246. Brooke Victor says:

I have absolutely loved being at Bethel. The faculty have been amazing and supportive. I am incredibly grateful for my time here.

Father, I pray that in this time of change and transition that you would be with the future President of this college. Help them to have wisdom and strength as they take over the position. I pray that You would guide them to be the leader that you need them to be. Amen.

247. Jeffrey R. Santos says:

One of my favorite memories as I arrived at Bethel was the almost overwhelming presence of friendly people saying hello every morning. I almost ran away since it was so much love! Hopefully I pray that you feel the same way. Thank you for letting the Lord use you! Blessings.

248. Sean Duval says:

Welcome new President of Bethel,

You have been chosen for your great criteria for this job. I will be praying for you as you come to this school and start your new job. It may become stressful and/or overwhelming, but you have been chosen for a reason. God put you into this position to test and help you be a shining influence on the Christian College world and beyond. Welcome to Bethel and I look forward to meeting you in the coming school year. Good luck and God Bless!

249. Katrina Klingberg says:

Welcome to the Bethel family. We have all been praying for you and are excited to see what the future will bring for all of us. Bethel is a great place to be a part of and I think you will really love it here. Just like it says in Matthew 19:26 “…With God, all things are possible.”

250. Hannah Wineland says:

Congrats- We have faith that you can lead Bethel in the right direction. Thank you for being willing to step up and provide leadership for our beloved college. I will be praying for you! God Bless you.

251. Maria Cardoza says:

Congratulations on receiving this role at Bethel College! I have really enjoyed my time here thus far and am excited to continue on under a new leadership. I pray that God will guide your decisions, acts, and behaviors in a way which glorify’s Him and is respectful to Bethel.

252. Kacey Swafford says:

We can’t wait to meet you and we trust you’re going to be a fantastic leader here at Bethel College! I’m sure God has great plans for our future as a college and He will give you the wisdom you need as you’re making hard decisions.

253. Rebecca Hager says:

Hey new president of Bethel College! I just want to extend a welcome to you. This school is amazing and my favorite things about it probably is the Christian influence and how God is everywhere here. If you could find a way to enjoy that during your extremely busy days, I promise you won’t regret it. Welcome again and I’ll see you around!

254. Josh Miller says:

I would like to welcome you to Bethel college. We are so pleased to have you as our new President. I am a junior elementary education major, and I have enjoyed my time here at Bethel. I wish you nothing but the best for the future, and will be praying for you and the future of our great school. Thank you and congratulations.

255. Kaitlyn Smith says:

Bethel College is a great place to grow in Christ while preparing for your future career. I couldn’t be happier with my decision to attend here. The staff and faculty are so encouraging and challenge us in different ways all the time. People on campus definitely have hearts for Jesus!

I am praying for you, as you make this decision to become president of our campus. Thank you for your willingness to serve and I look forward to having you at Bethel! God Bless!

256. Laura Hoffer says:

I am excited to see what the next school year brings. I believe God has a wonderful plan for Bethel and He is using you to help us. God is GOOD! I am praying for you as you start this new path of life.

257. Juan Juarez says:

Welcome to our college, all has been fun and well. Time flies so enjoy your time here. God bless and go in Peace.

258. Betty Graber says:

Philippians 4:13 You can do all things through Christ who gives you strength! Good luck.

259. Brennan Seevers says:

Bethel is a special place. It’s the kind of place that deserves more attention and praise. I am praying that you are the kind of leader that will motivate the campus to further God’s kingdom in all walks of life.

260. Jafet Moya says:

First and foremost, we are delighted to have you on board! As a student I would like to say our Bethel committee did a great job in finding you! We are pleased to have you as our leader, and being able to represent us! We hope to find guidance and wisdom through you! A warm welcome on behalf of the student body.

261. Keri Lencke says:

I have 6 short weeks left until I graduate from Bethel College. My 4 years here have been absolutely amazing. I have grown spiritually, met a ton of best friends, and enjoyed every day here. God’s presence is well-known here and I pray that it always will be. You will never find more genuine, authentic people than you see at Bethel. As a community and a future alum, we will pray for your leadership and the campus in general!

262. Sean Addison says:

I pray that Bethel benefits you as much as it has me. The professors here are genuine and care about their students. While Bethel lacks in some areas, like all schools do, it is made up in community and love. My prayers are with you.

263. Grace Jackson says:

Your transition here has been prayed over by many students, faculty and staff. Be confident and open in your decision making, and always listen to the heartbeat of this school: the students. God Bless you for your life of ministry.