The Internship Process
So, why do I need to do an internship?
Internships during your college years are a great way to:
- Develop the skills in your major
- Try out possible careers
- Acquire valuable connections outside of the college campus
- Gain an advantage over other candidates when applying for a job
In today's economy, more and more employers are expecting college students to have experience in their field of study. Yet, how can you have experience without entering the workforce? These opportunities give you the experience, skills, and training necessary to compete in the work world. Internships are more important than ever for college students to find great jobs after they graduate.
I get it! I need one. But how do I find an internship?
Although it may seem daunting to find internships during your college years, we are here to help you through the process. We can help you:
- Search for internship opportunities
- Connect you with organizations/businesses in your industry
- Create a stellar cover letter and résumé
Can I get academic credit for an internship?
Internship Process at Bethel - Stress not! Follow these easy steps outlining what you need to do from start to finish to get academic credit for your internship experience.
Internship Search Engines
Local Internship Opportunities