Job Search Assistance
Whether you are conducting a job search for the first time or you are preparing to make a complete career transition, the process can be intimidating. The Office of Career Services is here to equip you and give you the tools necessary to achieve success in your search. We offer assistance with résumés, cover letters, interviewing, and other aspects of the job search.
Send your completed draft of your résumé and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org A staff member will be assigned to you, and they will contact you via e-mail letting you know that your résumé has been received. Please note that depending on how many résumés and cover letters are in line in front of you, it could take up to three weeks for your résumé to be edited. If you have any questions give us a call at 574.807.7096.
- Résumé Packet [PDF]
- Find tips and samples to help you succeed.
- Cover Letter Packet [PDF]
- Go through Cover Letter Construction for great tips and see helpful samples.
- Interviewing Tips
- How to dress, questions to answer & ask, and issues with job applications.
- Making the most of a career fair.
- Four Year Career Plan
- Using your college years to get a job when you graduate.
- Career Countdown for Seniors
- Not long until graduation! Are you ready?