Information Technology Department
The Information Technology Department is responsible for the proper operation and configuration of all College-owned computers, software, network equipment, classroom A/V, telephone equipment, computer labs, and information infrastructure on the Bethel College campuses. We also support the My.Bethel, BC Online, and Administrative Computing systems.
The helpdesk is now located within the Information Technology Department in AC009. We are responsible for providing prompt assistance to students, faculty, and staff. We are staffed with professional and student computer technicians. We also operate the campus switchboard.
The follow services are offered:
- In person, telephone, and e-mail support.
- Basic support for Apple and PC computers limited to network connectivity and basic issues. *
- Full support of college owned classroom and office technology.
- Support of all campus printer and copy machines.
- Classroom A/V
- Installation of student owned software and other free programs/utilities.
- Support for our campus wifi network
- Blank CDs and DVDs for purchase
We are located on the lower level of the Miller-Moore Academic Center.
Regular hours are:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
*Computer support is available to enrolled students only. We are not able to perform physical repairs or indepth scans on computers. Campus policy strictly prohibits the use of file sharing utilities. The helpdesk reserves the right to refuse service/network connectivity to computers with file sharing and torrent programs installed, or computers without anitvirus programs. Contact the helpdesk for further information.