Would you like to make an appointment with a Writing Center tutor?
The Bethel College Writing Center now offers Online Scheduling which is accessible via the Writing Center’s website from home, work, or anywhere else you use the internet.
- If you see a schedule on the screen, click the “Login to view details and place reservations” at the top or bottom of the page to get to the “Please Log In” screen (shown below).
- From the “Please Log In” screen you can either register to set up an account (for first-time users) or Log In with an existing account (for returning users). To set up an account, click the “Click here to register” link as appears below.
- Fill in all of the fields on the “Please register” screen and click the “Register” button at the bottom of the screen.
- After you’ve registered, return to the “Please Log In” screen, enter your email address and password, and click the “Log In” button.
- Now, to schedule an appointment, just click on the white box for the time you want. Enter what you want to talk about during the session you’re scheduling in the text box. Click the “Save” button and you’re finished.