Fill out an Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to Bethel College. Get done faster and get your application to the Admissions office quicker when you complete an online application or select from the following for additional application instructions:
- Current high school students who may or may not have taken some college courses.
- High school graduates who have not taken any college courses after graduation.
- Applicants who have taken college course work following high school graduation.
- Must be in good academic standing and have a collegiate cumulative GPA of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or better in previous academic work.
REACH – Dual Enrollment Program
- High school juniors or seniors who wish to earn college credits at a reduced tuition rate while still in high school.
- Students applying for admission who will require an F1 visa.
- Students enrolled at another college who wish to enroll in a course at Bethel.
Adult & Graduate Students
- Adult students interested in an accelerated program with evening classes and online programs.
- For the individual who wants to earn a master's or other advanced degree.