Student Campus Jobs
Check out the Student & Alumni Job Board by visiting www.bethelcollege.edu/jobboard.
- Once on the home page of the job board, you will want to select “login/register” to create a free account. (you’ll find this link in the top right corner of your computer screen)
- When the next page comes up, scroll to the bottom of the page to create a free account.
- After you have registered for a free account, you should have immediate access to the job board.
- Sign-in to the Student and Alumni Job Board with your username and password.
- Click on the name of the job you are interested in applying for and then scroll down to "How to Apply."
- Click on the link that says please apply "here" to complete the job application online.
- Fill in ALL the fields requested (don't forget to sign and date your application) and be sure to click "submit form" before closing out of the job application.
- Your application will be forwarded directly to the appropriate supervisor in the department in which you are applying.
Please bring the following original IDs (photocopies, scans, faxes, etc are not allowed):
a) Passport, or
b) Driver's license and Social Security card, or
c) Driver's License and birth certificate.
Note: If you have previously been a student employee of Bethel College within the past year, you do not need to complete tax forms again.