Request or Host a Group
- The groups present a variety of contemporary music, hymns, and traditional gospel songs along with testimonies, scripture and congregational songs.
- Our programs are flexible in order to fit individual ministry opportunities. We can provide 20 minutes of special music or an entire service.
- Your Bethel Team’s program will offer a unique opportunity for community outreach. It can be an effective tool for inviting people to your church that might not come otherwise.
- At Bethel, Christian service is an integral part of our student’s education. Our groups are selected, equipped and trained in the skills needed for ministry.
- Music Ministry Team provides a chance for Bethel students to exalt Christ and point others to Him as Savior and Lord while maturing in their faith and stewardship. By hosting a group, you are performing a valuable service to our students as well as your church and community.
To Request a Group:
- Please contact the Music Ministry Team Coordinator (email@example.com) or call 574.807.7824
- Our Music Ministry Team Coordinator will contact you soon!
- Once a date has been agreed upon, an agreement letter will be e-mailed immediately to you. Please do not "officially" count on a team until you receive your agreement email.
- Please fill out the agreement form, sign and return within two weeks.
- Approximately 4–6 weeks in advance of the scheduled concert, you will receive your requested publicity information (posters, PowerPoint slides and/or half sheet insert).
- Approximately 2 weeks in advance the Music Ministry Team Coordinator will contact you to go over last minute details and the schedule.