Join a Music Ministry Team
- Opportunity to share Christ and what He is doing at Bethel
- Help pay for College - Scholarships Awarded
- Travel – meals and lodging provided
- New clothes and great posters
- Develop your performance skills
- Gain experience in working beyond the classroom
- Build relationship contacts for future employment
- Friendships that last for a lifetime
- Grow personally closer to the Lord through service
- Help others grow closer to the Lord
- Perform at all scheduled performances (about twice a month)
- Participate in all scheduled rehearsals (3-4 hours a week)
- Be in good standing at Bethel College with a GPA of 2.0 and above
- Positively represent Christ, Bethel College, and the Music Ministry Team's ministry on and off the stage
- Be able to balance schoolwork, travel, and outside commitments (jobs, relationships, etc.) effectively, and willing to make Music Ministry Team a high priority
Audition and Application Information:
- Download the Audition and Application Form (PDF 73k)
- Please have your songs well prepared and your audition sheets filled out completely.
- Please have two prepared pieces of contrasting styles for performance. At least one of the two should be accompanied by an accompaniment track.
- Instrumental applicants will be asked to play along with a new song in addition to their prepared songs.
- If an accompanist is required for one of your songs, please obtain your own accompanist.
- Sound equipment will be provided (this includes microphone and cd players).
- Each individual audition will take no longer than five minutes. One-two minutes of each song will be heard. Please do not be offended if your songs are cut short.
- This will be a closed audition. Only those evaluating the performer, the sound technician, and your accompanist (if needed) will be in the room at the time of your audition.
- Teams will be formed according to musical ability, personality and individual gifts.
- If selected to become a member of the team, you will be notified via your campus e-mail address.
- Any further questions can be directed to Jil Hostetler in the Music Ministry Team office, 574.807.7825.