Skip to Main Content
My Bethel Visit Us Apply Now!


Student Life

Travel Tips

You will need to have the following documents in order to re-enter the United States:

  • Valid Passport
  • Valid Visa
  • Current and valid I-20 with an updated signature. Signatures on the I-20 are valid for 12 months.

Traveling outside of the United States:

  • To travel home (where you were issued your visa), you will have to have with you the documents listed above.
  • You must check visa requirements to find out if you need a visa to enter a country outside of your own. Contact that country‚Äôs consulate for more information.