Useful Links

Travel tips

You will need to have the following documents in order to re-enter the United States:

    • Valid Passport
    • Valid Visa
    • Current and valid I-20 with an updated signature. Signatures on the I-20 are valid for 12 months.

Traveling outside of the United States: To travel home (where you were issued your visa), you will need to have the documents listed above. You must check visa requirements to find out if you need a visa to enter a country outside of your own. Contact that country’s consulate for more information.


Useful links