- 1-9 inches — $4.00 per column inch
- 10-19 inches — $3.75 per column inch
- 20-39 inches — $3.50 per column inch
- 40 inches and up — per $3.00 per column inch
- 1800 fliers — $75.00 for a one-page insert
- $95.00 for a multi-page insert
- First spot color — $115.00
- For each additional — $95.00
Yearly: Purchase same size ad for 12 issues, the last issue
Per Semester: Purchase same size ad for six issues, the last issue is half price.
Page size: Tabloid (5 column x 16 inches), column is 1-7/8 inches
or 11 picas
Print process: Offset, 85-line screen preferred for halftones
Proofs: Will supply proofs upon request to advertisers in the immediate area, provided deadlines are met
Errors: For camera-ready copy, the advertiser is solely responsible for content and accuracy, no adjustments can be made for incorrect copy. For ads set by The Bethel Beacon, errors must be reported prior to second insertion, and adjustments will be made.
Policy: The Bethel Beacon does not accept advertising for lotteries, raffles, and other games of chance. Nor for beer, liquor, tobacco products, contraceptives or goods or services deemed to be offensive or inconsistent with the teachings and philosophy of Bethel, a Christ-centered liberal arts college.
To advertise with The Beacon contact the student media assistant at 574.257.3286.