The purpose of the Bethel College Student Body shall be to strive for spiritual, professional, mental, physical, emotional, and social growth.
The Student Council exists for the Student Body and serves these purposes:
- Provide a liaison between the Student Body and the administration and faculty.
- Plan, promote and assist in the supervision of Student Body activities.
- Build a closer relationship and better understanding among the administration and faculty and the Student Body.
- Advance student and college community interests
- Provide a liaison between the alumni association and the Student Council.
For further contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org