Find out what a major in education at Bethel College can do for you.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing an Education Degree at Bethel College. Are you looking for a challenging, exciting, spiritual, and supportive environment to prepare you to become an effective teacher? We would love to have you join us.
This is what you will experience as a student in the Bethel Education Department:
- You will receive a firm educational and spiritual foundation for a career as a 21st century teacher in grades P-12
- You will be a part of an experiential-based teacher education program where you learn the content and methods necessary to teach as well as the skills to inspire and motivate students
- You will be mentored by college professors and P-12 faculty in public, private, urban, suburban, and rural school districts at various levels
- Your school experiences will begin with the very first education course and include opportunities to interact with students individually, in small groups, and whole classes for the purpose of gaining valuable skills and insights into the teaching and learning process
- You will learn and collaborate with other highly motivated education majors and network with school administrators and teachers in districts such as Elkhart, Goshen, Mishawaka and South Bend
- You can broaden your learning by becoming involved outside the classroom in the Bethel Education Club; serving as an Education Ambassador; volunteering in community reading programs, teaching Sunday school; or tutoring in after-school programs
- Most importantly, you will make a difference in the lives of students
- When you graduate you will join a profession with other Bethel alumni who have received numerous building, district, and state level teacher-of–the year nominations and awards.
So come find out what a major in education at Bethel College can do for you. It is a great place to learn and grow. We hope to hear from you soon.
Find Out More