Fill out an Application
Thank you for your interest in applying to Bethel College. Complete an online application or select from the following for additional application instructions:
- Current high school students who may or may not have taken some college courses.
- High school graduates who have not taken any college courses after graduation.
- Applicants who have taken college course work following high school graduation.
- Must be in good academic standing and have a collegiate cumulative GPA of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or better in previous academic work.
REACH – Dual Enrollment Program
- High school juniors or seniors who wish to earn college credits at a reduced tuition rate while still in high school.
- Students applying for admission who will require an F1 visa.
- Students enrolled at another college who wish to enroll in a course at Bethel.
Adult & Graduate Students
- Adult students (23 years of age or older) interested in an accelerated program with evening classes and online programs.
- For the individual who wants to earn a master's or other advanced degree.