Undergraduate degrees for adult students provide opportunity for a brighter future.
Earning a bachelor's degree from Bethel College as an adult can be flexible and affordable. With degree programs in organizational management, business administration, nursing and more, you can even earn credit for Prior Learning experiences. There are on campus and online programs to help you meet your personal goals.
- Six start dates throughout the year and seven-week sessions mean you reach your goals more quickly.
- Our financial aid staff can talk with you about our competitive tuition rates.
- Professional faculty members teach from real-life experiences and the most effective texts for your area.
Masters=Masters, M=Major, m=minor, c=concentration, e=endorsements (for teacher certification)
B.A.= Bachelor of Arts, B.S.=Bachelor of Science, A.A.=Associate of Arts, B.S.N.=Bachelor of Science in Nursing
|B.A., A.A.||M, m|
- Who is an adult student?
- What kind of classes can you take?
- Do you have to start over?
- How long will it take to get my degree?
- How much is tuition?
Adult and Graduate Tuition
|Nontraditional Programs||$405 per credit hour|
|Nursing BSN Degree Completion||$405 per credit hour|
|Ministry/Theology||$315 per credit hour|
|Education||$395 per credit hour|
|Transition-to-Teaching||$395 per credit hour|
|Other (MA, MBA, MSN, MAC)||$455 per credit hour|